Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My pachinko blinking red only ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My pachinko blinking red only ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saru444 View Post
    Hello, I just got the KinniKuman: Dream Tag Pachinko Machine - 0634829891237. Once I boot mine up it does give an error, then after checking all the moving parts it's does glow red as well. On page 30, of the four options in the white square, the second from the left is blinking. I cannot find an on or off switch you can flick like it has on page 13. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Attachment 87241
    how many balls do you have??? more better pics would be a great help

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Payout command error. As above. Check you have plenty of balls and they make it all the way to the payout motor and there isn't fluff or debris stopping them
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Hello Saru444 and welcome to the group

If your machine is the same as what is pictured in entry #7 above then your power switch is at the top right area of the backside. If it isn't the same then could you post a picture of the full backside? This would help in others assisting you. I'm not sure about the blinking red light (#3) that you have being the picture is a bit fuzzy and too red for my translator. My best guess is that you need to put a good amount of balls in the top hopper in the back.
    Thank you for the warm welcome! You have definitely made me feel less worried because I thought I was done for. So I did find my switch (It was buried on the bottom right) and I filled it with a large amount of balls but it still blinks red. I have taken a lot more pictures of my back to see if there is something I am missing. The picture of the paper is the light that is flashing on the back of my machine. Excuse me if it is poorly written as I only wish I knew Japanese! And the menu is one I can access through the front but I doubt it holds the answer as I remember I could access that when I was playing it back in Japan. Thank you again for your help!!!!
    20170506_162015.jpg20170506_162345.jpg20170506_162647.jpg20170506_162648.jpg20170506_163253.jpg

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Saru444

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Payout command error. As above. Check you have plenty of balls and they make it all the way to the payout motor and there isn't fluff or debris stopping them
    Oh thank you! I apologize I am just seeing this post! I did fill it with a large amount of balls. I have 500. And to double check that there was nothing clogging it, I did release the switch to make sure all of the balls could be released and they did. Is there a certain way I should clean it? My apologies for my ignorance lol. I just posted another post in this thread that does have a lot more pictures and it said it is being checked by an admin. Thank you everyone for your help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In your first picture where the balls feed towards the right and then downward there are the two red slide levers. To allow the balls to feed into the payout system, the upper one should be set to the left and the smaller one below it should be pressed towards the bottom of the machine. Some balls should then fill the void but not dump out via gravity.

No need to apologies for what you may not know. We all started somewhere in this hobby and grew from there. I’m always learning new things and am grateful of those willing to share even the smallest items.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the warm welcome! You have definitely made me feel less worried because I thought I was done for. So I did find my switch (It was buried on the bottom right) and I filled it with a large amount of balls but it still blinks red. I have taken a lot more pictures of my back to see if there is something I am missing. The picture of the paper is the light that is flashing on the back of my machine. Excuse me if it is poorly written as I only wish I knew Japanese! And the menu is one I can access through the front but I doubt it holds the answer as I remember I could access that when I was playing it back in Japan. Thank you again for your help!!!!
    20170506_162015.jpg20170506_162345.jpg20170506_162647.jpg20170506_162648.jpg20170506_163253.jpg
    This is a different frame from the one pictured earlier in this post (#'s 7 & 10). You have the same frame as I do housing my Ultraman Taro cell. There is much excitement when you hit a high level of game play! I did find on mine that the volume control settings thru the screen menus did work out but they would reset to the default setting often. I assume I was missing some final setting there for the machine to hold in my desired level of volume? Someday I’ll get back to that one but for now the aftermarket controls are good.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah you have a newer machine than the one this thread first started out with.

Do you have the mobile app for your smart phone to log in and access the extra levels?

The multi coloured connectors are for data counters to be added.

玉 = tama = ball
    エラー = eraa = Error (written in katakana)
    Ian #UKPachinko

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In your first picture where the balls feed towards the right and then downward there are the two red slide levers. To allow the balls to feed into the payout system, the upper one should be set to the left and the smaller one below it should be pressed towards the bottom of the machine. Some balls should then fill the void but not dump out via gravity.

No need to apologies for what you may not know. We all started somewhere in this hobby and grew from there. I’m always learning new things and am grateful of those willing to share even the smallest items.
    It is up and running! Thank you! You are my personal hero! I owe you and the forum so much! I messaged the seller (Clover Collectables?) and they did not respond to my questions even prior to purchasing the machine :/ I do not want to give them negative feedback though since they packaged the machine perfectly.

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Saru444

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is up and running! Thank you! You are my personal hero! I owe you and the forum so much! I messaged the seller (Clover Collectables?) and they did not respond to my questions even prior to purchasing the machine :/ I do not want to give them negative feedback though since they packaged the machine perfectly.
    Glad it’s working out now! You won’t owe me anything unless I sell you something Just pay it forward in the knowledge you gain over time back to other’s that come along in this awesome hobby. My heroes are the women and men in uniform that serve and protect us locally and afar.

Clover does a great job with their recent packaging changes for shipping. They should get back to you but it takes a little time. They have helped me out over time with some replacement volume pots that went bad and with other emailed info. Coming here is a good addition for any info that you may seek outside of business hours. There is a great number of guys and gals here willing and wanting to help out. There may be some silly questions but no dumb ones

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is a different frame from the one pictured earlier in this post (#'s 7 & 10). You have the same frame as I do housing my Ultraman Taro cell. There is much excitement when you hit a high level of game play! I did find on mine that the volume control settings thru the screen menus did work out but they would reset to the default setting often. I assume I was missing some final setting there for the machine to hold in my desired level of volume? Someday I’ll get back to that one but for now the aftermarket controls are good.
    Tell me about it. My AKB48 is in this frame. And the user volume resets its self to max if not used. Not normally a problem. But this machine every 60 minutes plays first the Westminster Chimes before playing a song and putting on a light show. If your not expecting it. Can really make you jump.
    Ian #UKPachinko

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2