Thread: Multiple machine bonus challenge! Wonder if you've ever done this?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Multiple machine bonus challenge! Wonder if you've ever done this?

I currently have two of my Pachis in Big Bonus Mode, but then shut off before starting to receive the payoffs. I have been thinking it might be fun to get them ALL into full bonus mode and turning them all back on and taking some pics of them as a group with all lights blinking, 7's (or whatever put them in bonus) lined across their fronts.

Wonder if anyone else has done this? (You don't count if you only have one or two Pachis! )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Multiple machine bonus challenge! Wonder if you've ever done this?

Nice idea, Slotter! Would five machines count?
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey, even two-fers count! (But, that's pretty easy........) I was just kidding, but thought it was an interesting challenge.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I may try that on a day off.

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

With nine personal machines and a handful of machines to sell I usually have one in bonus and have had five of them in bonus at the same time. I sometimes shut them off in bonus so ether I can play one out when I want to or show someone what it looks like and plays while in bonus. I have been taking videos of each machine while in bonus. Will be some time before I get time to take them off the video camera and edit them on the computer.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wonder if anyone else has done this? (You don't count if you only have one or two Pachis! )[/QUOTE]

I only have 2 but that is my avatar.

I think that would be neat thing too do. Lots of luck.
    *Babel*Azteca Legend*

Utopia1dc

It would be neat to do, but I have too many machines and have started flea market business, all the while caring for my 11 month daughter while wifey is at work, so my time ain't what it used to be.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got the THIRD machine into Big Bonus and shut down... What a diversion! Just 6 to go.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok. Finally got all five Pachislos into BB at the same time!!! Woohoo! Here's a pic. By the way, the Bonus music all playing at the same time made it sound like one would imagine a parlor in Japan might sound...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WTG, Slotter!

I had the King Camel and the NEo Magic Pulsar both on 7's, but went ahead and played 'em off.

Then this moriing I hit three 7s on the Arraking! Only had 2 more to go, but ---

It did sound great with just two machines on BB though!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

try them all in error mode at the same time!!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Utopia1dc

Slotter-

Is that a telescope I see by one of the windows? Is that to look at stars or are you just up to no good?

Maybe you could lend it to The Shadow to help him in his efforts to find Robertk6161?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmm... well, it's actually my wife's bird watching scope. She's a big bird person and has a lot of fun attracting and watching birds.

The Shadow could make use of something like this though. I do have it pointed north up to where he lives. He can't make a move without me knowing. But wait! He's not supposed to be watched, he's supposed to be doing the watching!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[QUOTE=slotter]Hmmm... well, it's actually my wife's bird watching scope. She's a big bird person.....

I hear ya, my wife's a Cookie Monster person.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!
    Kevin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is a neat thing to do. I have not played with my 2 for at least 5 weeks now. Been to RI for 2 1/2 weeks and now the weather has been great. I am out in the yard and doing a lot of yard work. Been too busy.
    *Babel*Azteca Legend*

Utopia1dc

[QUOTE=PachiFool]
    Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    Hmmm... well, it's actually my wife's bird watching scope. She's a big bird person.....

I hear ya, my wife's a Cookie Monster person.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!
    Kevin
    My daughter likes Elmo the best. Especially her Tickle Me Elmo doll. It cracks her up (she's 11 months old).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[QUOTE=Utopia1dc]
    Quote Originally Posted by PachiFool

My daughter likes Elmo the best. Especially her Tickle Me Elmo doll. It cracks her up (she's 11 months old).
    Better watch out, Utopia. Before you know it she'll be bringing boys home for you to meet!

Utopia1dc

[QUOTE=Tony Junior]
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopia1dc

Better watch out, Utopia. Before you know it she'll be bringing boys home for you to meet!
    And they will meet Willy (my shotgun)!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey give ol SHADOW a break , I got big nockulers and bi focals and watchin , Add don't point that telescope at me as the sun flection off it hurts my eyes
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them