Thread: Vintage Pachinko 2.2 Released

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Arrow Vintage Pachinko 2.2 Released

Been a very busy year for me for game development, though I wanted to take a moment to reconnect with all of my pachinko friends here and let you know about the release of version 2.2 of Vintage Pachinko for Android and iOS.

This new update includes two new pachinko cells to play from the developing Deus Penguin series, each with their own unique center animation. Both cells feature a seven pocket, two tulip layout that has been missing from Vintage Pachinko until now. Both cells are configured for All-13 payout, just like the first chapter of the Deus Penguin series.

Deus Penguin 2.jpg “Inside the Shrine” features a look at the approach to the Deus featured in chapter 1. A huge debate is getting ready to erupt among the penguins, but who is concealed and watching these debates with great interest?

The center feature is activated by the pocket immediately above it. Hitting this pocket will be a bit more of a challenge for the player over the first Deus Penguin cell. The two tulips, of course, will help to get your ball total up while trying to hit the trickier center pocket.

Deus Penguin 3.jpg “Frozen Fjord” captures the aftermath of the escalation of the great debate. Matters are still deadlocked, though maybe the respite of some sleep will inspire thought on some sort of compromise.

“Frozen Fjord” debuts with a brand new frame design, the “Snowcat”. Designed to complement the icy feel of this cell, “Snowcat” presents many sharp angles and a sparkle to give an Antarctic impression to the whole machine. The furnace center feature is the first center feature to be animated full-time, though hitting the pocket immediately above will trigger a second, special animation.

As always, the app is $0.99. With the app now up to six machines, where else can you get pachinko machines for 16.5 cents each?

Google Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntagePachinkoA

iTunes/Appstore:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vint...ko/id840567302

Off topic but related:
    My other big, non-pachinko release this year was Breaking Block, a Breakout-style game also available for both iOS and Android. If you like such games, you should also check that one out.

Both of these games, as well as my next PC game Dehoarder 2, will be on display at the Ohio Game Developer Expo in Columbus, Ohio on October 25 and 26.

Thanks for all of your support!

Duke

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to DukeOfDelmar