Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How much should I expect to pay for a working early modern pachinko machine?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: How much should I expect to pay for a working early modern pachinko machine?

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    That one is not like the Model C. I bought a Thunder dragon that looks like the same frame. The back is different... But could be very similar in function. Here is the thread: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...-purchase.html I did open the back to clean things. I think it is in this thread, when I looked to check it...I got the dreaded "server busy" notice! Overall it was pretty easy to open up. Some circuits and wiring harnesses were in the way, but pretty easy! I had a few issues at first, but all was well and it works fine! You can figure it out...it is just a little intimidating with all those circuit boards. I like my vintage machines, but was surprised how much fun this game was!
    Excellent thank you! I am out but when home will look at the links. The circuit boards are intimidating but will get there. This may be a dumb question but here it goes anyway. Is there an on/off switch or you just plug in to play? I do not see one so just was plugging it in which is what the person I purchased from did as well.

Thanks again!
    Restoring the past - Super-8 and Signal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: How much should I expect to pay for a working early modern pachinko machine?

running it on a power strip is the best & safest way to go for turning it on and off.

follow your transformer wires, an on/off switch may be near the board they end at
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That one is not like the Model C. I bought a Thunder dragon that looks like the same frame. The back is different... But could be very similar in function. Here is the thread: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...-purchase.html I did open the back to clean things. I think it is in this thread, when I looked to check it...I got the dreaded "server busy" notice! Overall it was pretty easy to open up. Some circuits and wiring harnesses were in the way, but pretty easy! I had a few issues at first, but all was well and it works fine! You can figure it out...it is just a little intimidating with all those circuit boards. I like my vintage machines, but was surprised how much fun this game was!
    I just read through it and lots of good info. Will try opening he back soon to see how dirty it is. Got to finish the vintage I am replacing the cell on first as I have bags of stuff all over. Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    running it on a power strip is the best & safest way to go for turning it on and off.

follow your transformer wires, an on/off switch may be near the board they end at
    Thanks I will search for a switch and yes gonna use a power strip anyway. Same way I start my antique pinball machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtoad View Post
    This may be a dumb question but here it goes anyway. Is there an on/off switch or you just plug in to play? I do not see one so just was plugging it in which is what the person I purchased from did as well.

Thanks again!
    I can't remember! I'll pull it out and check it out...if I find one, I'll let you know!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't remember! I'll pull it out and check it out...if I find one, I'll let you know!
    Thank you very much. If hard to get at please don't worry about it though. Thanks again, Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are no On or Off switches on these early moderns.

You think THESE are heavy - wait till you pick up your first modern modern (ie. 2000 or later)..... jesu.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

10. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great, thank you for the info. .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3