Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    I only see the real price on the ebay mobile site..I think thats all thats required to see it..
    I'm guessing this is close to being it. Cuz I use both Safari and Firefox and I get the slash through. And I just checked it on a computer that has Chrome, and it shows slash through. I still haven't checked it on a phone though or mobile app (I abhor the phone, and I don't have a tablet/etc). Or maybe it's the most recent versions of Safari/etc that show the slash through and other older versions didn't (like Hanabi updating her browser ?).

It is kind of interesting why it's different. I'm guessing it's not designed that way on purpose to be different for the mobile verses non, but is a glitch of some kind. Or it could very well be designed that way on purpose ... often resellers who are using the mobile app, are doing so at estate sales and whatnot and are looking up selling prices on items on the fly, and so having access to otherwise-slashed-out prices is more advantageous when you're on the go, I suppose.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

You could try complaining to eBay, as you did meant you didn't want the price to be known and it is not shown on normal computers but only mobile devices.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    You could try complaining to eBay, as you did meant you didn't want the price to be known and it is not shown on normal computers but only mobile devices.
    I never said I didn't want the price to be known lol ... I said that I wanted to protect the privacy of the buyer in commenting on the price IF the price WAS already made private naturally and *not* accessible by the public, which I thought it wasn't. I tried to explain several times why I thought these types of ebay auctions kept the price private for whatever-their-reason ... Since it is accessible by the public in some format anyways (I discovered that through this forum and didn't realize that some could see it, some couldn't), I actually prefer that the prices are accessible and made public because I also like to know what things sell for, trends, etc.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

You could complain for the sake of if
    I have a habit of listing prices I paid for items I buy, including shipping.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    You could complain for the sake of if
    Bwahahahaha ^_^

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info folks. Now I can see how much stuff really sold for!
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2