Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
I only see the real price on the ebay mobile site..I think thats all thats required to see it..
I'm guessing this is close to being it. Cuz I use both Safari and Firefox and I get the slash through. And I just checked it on a computer that has Chrome, and it shows slash through. I still haven't checked it on a phone though or mobile app (I abhor the phone, and I don't have a tablet/etc). Or maybe it's the most recent versions of Safari/etc that show the slash through and other older versions didn't (like Hanabi updating her browser ?).

It is kind of interesting why it's different. I'm guessing it's not designed that way on purpose to be different for the mobile verses non, but is a glitch of some kind. Or it could very well be designed that way on purpose ... often resellers who are using the mobile app, are doing so at estate sales and whatnot and are looking up selling prices on items on the fly, and so having access to otherwise-slashed-out prices is more advantageous when you're on the go, I suppose.