Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

Hi there ... I have a Sanyko Star Wars R2D2 Pachinko listed on ebay that is in awesome, like new condition. I myself do not collect Pachinko machines, but I like arcades and so I thought I would post on this site in case someone was interested in this one I have. It's my understanding this is one of the more sought after machines.

I live in North Texas and so pick up is free of course, but I also don't mind shipping. All the info is in the listing ... and I also uploaded a video of it in action. In the short 1:30 video I hit a jackpot about 30 seconds in so that's where some awesomeness begins ... you'll see clips from the original trilogy of movies, awesome sights and sounds, (and you'll hear my daughter talk for a second lol). Watch it through to the end, the ending of the jackpot is awesome ! I've even heard this machine go silent and start to breath like Vader, too bad I couldn't catch it on video though.

Here is the ebay listing:

RARE Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine Robotic R2D2 Digital Video Game Arcade | eBay

Here's the video of it in action on YouTube:
    Sanyko Star Wars Japanese Pachinko Machine in Action !!! - YouTube

I have it listed as $999 Or Best Offer, so if someone is interested, feel free to make an offer, I'm usually pretty easy going and won't get offended by any offers :-) Thanks !

ADSCF4277.jpgADSCF4279.jpgDSCF4296.jpgDSCF4301.jpg
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 09-17-2014 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Link..

2. The following user says "Thanks" to droppoint

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2, digital video,

Well I'm no expert on US prices being in Britain, but judging from past feedback, prices in the past year for this one range from $300-600 depending on location and number of balls.

Good luck with your sale
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2, digital video,

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Well I'm no expert on US prices being in Britain, but judging from past feedback, prices in the past year for this one range from $300-600 depending on location and number of balls.

Good luck with your sale
    Yeah I don't know what the UK prices are either lol ... I was just checking what the last three sold for on ebay in the US. 575$ in July, $710 in August, and $1200 at the beginning of this month. I don't know how far back ebay will show me though on the "sold" listings, so they could obviously be different over the course of the entire year. Pachinko isn't my area, but I thought this machine was full of Star Wars awesomeness lol :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sold ... many thanks everyone

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on the sale

looks like it went for $632
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I didn't ask permission from the buyer to list what it sold for ... did you ask the buyer permission to list what it sold for ? If not, you may want to remove your post ... personally I don't think it's cool to post information like that without someone's permission. If they gave it, that's another matter of course. If they didn't, and it's not plainly discovered on a place like Ebay/etc (which I believe my listing doesn't show what it sold for precisely), I don't think it's cool to do that. I was responding to the thread that it sold, in case someone may have still been interested ... it was my way of saying it's accounted for.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

I'm sure Hanabi will remove it, but just clicking the auction link does tell you what it sold at. Looks like eBay doesn't prevent others looking up the amount, at least not after the first 3 months. The listing page gets deleted.
    Ian #UKPachinko

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: *Now Sold* Star Wars Sanyko Pachinko Machine with the animatronic R2D2

If anyone is selling on Ebay, they should already know that all the items they list and sell or don't sell are public record for 3 months!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

13. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The price is clearly listed at the ebay link as normal.

I'm sorry if I've upset you but I'm not sure how this listing is any different to any of the other eBay listings that either myself or members post here?

I often post items of interest ( including from ebay) here in the forums and when the auctions end I usually post the final figure.

As i see it, we are here to promote the hobby, part of that is to help keep a record of trends in pricing, which helps other members who are looking to purchase in the future, they can look back at threads and see the prices reached which is useful for both buyers and sellers.

Angie ...

15. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My philosophy is that if the price an item sold at is easily seen by the public, then saying here what it sold for is no problem. Otherwise, if it's private or doesn't show the precise amount, then I try to honor others privacy and ask permission first (esp since I'm the seller lol).

Concerning Ebay specifically, I have almost no experience "buying" on ebay ... selling, yes. And the thing is, is that whenever I click on someone's item (not my own) that had a Buy It Now Or Best Offer price that didn't sell at the Buy It Now price, it always shows a "Best offer accepted" thing with a slash through the price, and it won't show me the EXACT price something sold at.

For example, here is a lot of Star Wars stuff that sold. The seller had it at $6500, but "best offer was accepted". So from what I'm looking at, I don't know if it sold for ten bucks or 6000 bucks. The reason I mention this, is because I ASSUME this is the same for my own listings, that whenever I sell something at a Buy It Now or Best Offer fixed price, and I accept a price lower than my Buy It Now price, that it will show the same thing. As long as I'm logged in, when I click on my own listings, it will show me the exact amount sold for of course.

So my question is ... when you all click on the link to my listing, is it showing you the exact amount it sold for, or an amount with a slash through it and a "best offer accepted" thing ? If you look at all my listings, it may seem like I'm an ebay fanatic, but I'm not lol ... I still don't know a lot about ebay. So how are you seeing the exact amount that machine sold for ? And is there something I'm not doing correctly in order to see the amounts other stuff sold for similarly (like the Star Wars stuff as an example) ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    If anyone is selling on Ebay, they should already know that all the items they list and sell or don't sell are public record for 3 months!
    I know the prices are visible, unless it was listed as a Buy It Now Or Best Offer fixed price listing. Whenever I click on those that didn't sell for the asking price, it doesn't ever show me the exact amount something sold at. So I *do* know that prices for visible for at least 3 months, what I don't get is why this one specifically seems to be, while others like it are not (at least they aren't visible to me personally, unless I'm not searching something correctly or something).

I'm sure Hanabi will remove it, but just clicking the auction link does tell you what it sold at. Looks like eBay doesn't prevent others looking up the amount, at least not after the first 3 months. The listing page gets deleted.
    Yeah I'd still like to know if I'm doing something wrong, or if you all see something I don't see (maybe because I'm always logged in and not just casually looking at listings logged off ?) Maybe I'll try logging off and seeing what I can see ...

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    The price is clearly listed at the ebay link as normal.

I'm sorry if I've upset you but I'm not sure how this listing is any different to any of the other eBay listings that either myself or members post here?

I often post items of interest ( including from ebay) here in the forums and when the auctions end I usually post the final figure.

As i see it, we are here to promote the hobby, part of that is to help keep a record of trends in pricing, which helps other members who are looking to purchase in the future, they can look back at threads and see the prices reached which is useful for both buyers and sellers.

It doesn't upset me, I too have no problem discussing what things sold for (obviously, in my second post here I listed what the same machine previously sold for lol). I just thought that this listing wouldn't show what it sold for specifically, because as I said ... other similar types of listings don't show what an item sold for, at least not when *I* click on them. So I assumed mine was the same, and so I try to take the respectful route and not disclose stuff like that about other people's money without permission. I don't know the person I sold it too, so for all I know, they would appreciate it being private if it's already private (again ... I don't know how you all are looking at the listings, but when I look at Buy It Now or Best Offer fixed priced listings that sell for less than the asking price, those listings won't show me what something sold for specifically, only that a "best offer was accepted"). I'm not upset, I just assumed not rock a boat if you know what I mean, out of respect. If it's already public though, then my comments can be ignored lol ... but again, from the way I'm seeing them when I click on stuff, those prices aren't public. I don't think it's my browser lol.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah I see what you mean now, When I click from here. (my desktop computer, It shows the price of $759.99 crossed through with a note saying best offer accepted. When I clicked earlier I was on my iphone and taken to ebay mobile page it says Sold for US $ and the amount previously stated.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 09-21-2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Can't spell for toffees
    Ian #UKPachinko

19. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah I see what you mean now, When I click from here. (my desktop computer, It shows the price of $759.99 crossed through with a note saying best offer accepted. When I clicked earlier I was on my iphone and taken to ebay mobile page it says Sold for US $ and the amount previously stated.
    Ahhhhhhhhh ... maybe that's it. I don't have a smart phone, I have a dumb phone ^_^ (and I don't use a tablet either) so I'm always looking at Ebay from a laptop/etc. Maybe the mobile app version shows exact prices for whatever reason (I know the mobile app has other differences, so maybe that's it). Because I just double checked my own link and it shows the slash out on my own listing. I bet it's the mobile thing. Oh well lol :-)

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is a screen shot just so you know what we're seeing..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

22. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And I attached a screen shot of what I'm seeing lol ... I'm assuming you're using the app on some kind of device other than a laptop/desktop ? I'm guessing that's the difference, is what a person sees with the app verses what they see by actually visiting the site.

Screen shot 2014-09-22 at 3.45.14 AM.jpg

24. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to droppoint

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is weird. I have always seen the results of best offer accepted as a strike through of the sellers original price. I would love to see how much some best offers had sold for. Could somebody tell me how this is done? Is it a "you gotta use chrome" thing?
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

26. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by heima View Post
    This is weird. I have always seen the results of best offer accepted as a strike through of the sellers original price. I would love to see how much some best offers had sold for. Could somebody tell me how this is done? Is it a "you gotta use chrome" thing?

there's no special skills or secret handshakes required

In my case, I simply clicked the link given in the initial post and it shows the info exactly as Cap'n Stuey has posted above

(my browser is Firefox whilst on my laptop)

Angie ...

28. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow my Firefox browser on my desktop shows me what droppoint shows when I click the link. I get to see the price when on mobile device
    Ian #UKPachinko

30. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow my Firefox browser on my desktop shows me what droppoint shows when I click the link. I get to see the price when on mobile device
    that's odd I just went back to click it and now it shows the striked through price?

Since my original post, I have updated Firefox to the newer version and also activated my AV Ad Blocker, as my computer has been a bit poorly lately,
    both of these have improved my computer performance but now it looks like I've lost something

or I saw it on my ipod, or I'm going crazy and imagined it all

Angie ...

32. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I only see the real price on the ebay mobile site..I think thats all thats required to see it..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

34. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast