Thread: Dynamite Wave Big Bunus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Dynamite Wave Big Bunus

Well I managed to hit it yesterday. I took some Video as well but cant figure how to upload a MPEG onto my website and I have no Idea how to convert. Mike : )

- Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dynamite Wave Big Bunus

neat pics, i see alll the pachislos have pull arms.

maybe they are on a cruise ship!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dynamite Wave Big Bonus

Hmmm, could be. I wonder who the heck those Big Headed guys are ? They must be someone real in Japan. Mike : )
    Last edited by vgc; 05-02-2005 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Dah, Misspell. This cold is making me retarded today !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by vgc
    Hmmm, could be. I wonder who the heck those Big Headed guys are ? They must be someone real in Japan. Mike : )
    Fields press release July 20, 2004:
    Launch of Rodeo’s Pachislot Machine “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave”
    Fields Corporation (Head office: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo; President and CEO: Hidetoshi Yamamoto)
    announces the nationwide release of Rodeo Corporation’s pachislot machine “Ume-Matsu
    Dynamite Wave” (model name: Ume-Matsu Paradise). Details of this release are given below.
    The characters of Tatsuo Umemiya and Hiroki Matsukata, two big-name Japanese movie stars,
    have been teamed up in “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” to create a powerful one-two combination.
    “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” provides on-screen excitement and entertainment with lively dance
    performances and thrilling fishing scenes. The sense of playing a game, which is very popular with
    players, has been incorporated into “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave.” The highly attractive
    entertainment experience of this machine promises to appeal to a wide range of players.
    “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” was developed by Rodeo, long famous for its innovative
    technology. The flowing contours of the stylish new “Dynamite Wave” body and the
    unprecedented dynamic actions of the characters will provide each player with a unique balance of
    an exciting gaming experience and captivating entertainment.
    Popular celebrity Yuko Ogura is giving her wholehearted support in an all-out campaign to
    promote the launch of “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave.”
    Plans call for pachinko fans throughout Japan to be able to enjoy “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave”
    in pachinko halls from the beginning of September. Sales of “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” have
    been incorporated into the Fields Corporation business plan for the fiscal year ending March 2005.
    -END-
    http://www.fields.biz/ir/j/press/200..._20040720e.pdf

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dynamite Wave Big Bunus

5stardeal.com has the machine now.
    http://www.5stardeal.com/deals/10Exp...4-DYNAMITEWAVE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachi_sloter
    Fields press release July 20, 2004:
    Launch of Rodeo’s Pachislot Machine “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave”
    Fields Corporation (Head office: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo; President and CEO: Hidetoshi Yamamoto)
    announces the nationwide release of Rodeo Corporation’s pachislot machine “Ume-Matsu
    Dynamite Wave” (model name: Ume-Matsu Paradise). Details of this release are given below.
    The characters of Tatsuo Umemiya and Hiroki Matsukata, two big-name Japanese movie stars,
    have been teamed up in “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” to create a powerful one-two combination.
    “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” provides on-screen excitement and entertainment with lively dance
    performances and thrilling fishing scenes. The sense of playing a game, which is very popular with
    players, has been incorporated into “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave.” The highly attractive
    entertainment experience of this machine promises to appeal to a wide range of players.
    “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” was developed by Rodeo, long famous for its innovative
    technology. The flowing contours of the stylish new “Dynamite Wave” body and the
    unprecedented dynamic actions of the characters will provide each player with a unique balance of
    an exciting gaming experience and captivating entertainment.
    Popular celebrity Yuko Ogura is giving her wholehearted support in an all-out campaign to
    promote the launch of “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave.”
    Plans call for pachinko fans throughout Japan to be able to enjoy “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave”
    in pachinko halls from the beginning of September. Sales of “Ume-Matsu Dynamite Wave” have
    been incorporated into the Fields Corporation business plan for the fiscal year ending March 2005.
    -END-
    http://www.fields.biz/ir/j/press/200..._20040720e.pdf
    Cool, I figured they must be actors or something. Man this cold is really getting to me I made the Original Post BUNUS Round instead of BONUS, Dah. Friggen Cleveland Weather. I got a sunburn 2 weeks ago on the Nice Weekend we had now it may go back to SNOW !!! Mike : )