Thread: Roto mat joker!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Roto mat joker!

Sifting through "slot machine" on Craigslist the other day...and ran across a Roto Mat Joker machine, only 20 miles from me for $75. DSCF8844.JPG Exterior has normal wear, especially around the coin slot.DSCF8845.JPGDSCF8846.JPG Of course all instructions are in German! From what I have seen from YouTube videos (most of them also German) the drums all start as soon as a coin...in this case 10 pfenningDSCF8865.JPGDSCF8870.JPG Haven't tested yet but the left drum stops first. if you don't like what it stops on, the button to the left starts it again. The right drum stops next, and the center drum stops last. the other 2 buttons are stop buttons...if you don't press them it will stop on its own. I have not plugged it in yet, as it is 220 volts with a plug (that I forgot to take a pic of) that has 2 round pins on. I have an extension cord for my 220 volt air compressor that plugs into my dryer outlet, and has an outlet on the end with a vertical and a horizontal slots in it...something like this I- ...not really but that is the best I can do with a computer keyboard. I think I will go to the hardware store and get a plug that fits the extension cord, and make a cord for testing purposes. I am quite sure I wont find an outlet that matches the German cord, unless I search the internet. The cord is supposed to be wired into this outlet inside the back of the cabinet.DSCF8850.JPG the Bakelite housing is broken...but that shouldn't be too difficult to fix. The white wire is another plug with round pins on it. I thought that it was so that when the cabinet was mounted to the wall...the front could be unplugged and the hinges would separate so that the mechanism could be taken to a work bench. A closer look at the hinge pins suggest that is not true. Maybe it is a plug so that you could disconnect power to service it if the power cord went through the wall. here is the inside!DSCF8847.JPG DSCF8853.JPG there is no paycard...so I don't really know what a winning combination is. Looks like if you line up 3 of a kind (top middle and bottom, on 2 pay lines) you win the denomination shown...with the JOKER being the "wild card".DSCF8854.JPG

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall