Thread: Arrangeball / Mechanic / Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Arrangeball / Mechanic / Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go

Well who would of guessed me in Arizona and an arrangeball for bid forty miles from home. Wished I could of went over and seen it but I was on the way home when the auction closed. I bid for a parts machine and won the bid. I did not know that I had to pay for it before I went and picked it up but you live and learn. The employee that brought the machine out of the back was very gently with it and stated he had thought about bidding on it but all it would do would light up. So with that in mind i loaded it up and brought it home. Well the coin unit did not work, it just kicked out the tokens so I manually started the machine and it reset and dropped the balls. I then checked the lights and a few were burnt out and I replaced them. Then I tried to make it payout and nothing. Called my chief Mechanic and we talked about it and I started looking around for problems. On the little computer board I found that two of the four wires on the back side were broke. My Mechanic was up and I sent it home with him. Now if he would just get to work on it I can have it back before I go to Arizona. The machine did not have a placard and I made the one shown in the picture for it. Now if my mechanic would start posting I would learn more about how things are going. It is an unusual machine in that 12 numbers are all duplicated on each side with four in the middle that are individual.
    unnamed.jpg1992303237479an.jpg
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy