Thread: G.E. wireless switch outlet receiver

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default G.E. wireless switch outlet receiver

I just got a product that might be of some use to some of you. It is a wireless outlet receiver that has a mountable wall switch with 8 different frequency settings for other units in the house, and a house frequency so if your neighbors have units they don't interfere with yours. The machines I have four in a row I have on a surge protector outlet strip that has a wall switch controlling that outlet, I had two machines that are placed by themselves on seperate outlets with a surge protector on each outlet (not the strip kind), and had to move out the machine to plug it in each time, so I went to Big Lots to buy some outlet strips so I could just switch them on from the power switch from those and leave them plugged in, but came across these, and got these instead, they work out great for what I had in mind, in my opinion, and have a very long range for where you can locate the switch from the transmitter, this might be a good solution for someone like me, who wants a switch to turn on their machines but aren't real handy electrical wise. Like I said for anyone interested, I got them at Big Lots for $4.88 each.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: G.E. wireless switch outlet receiver

Never heard of such a thing, but that's nothing new for me.

I like it! Good idea!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is something that I am looking for. Would you be able to take any pics or point me to a link for what they look like. I would like to possibly purchase from you for some for my machines. Thanks.

--Brian

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Heres a link I found it's the product in the middle of the three. http://www.jascoproducts.com/cgi-loc...html?E+scstore
    It handles a load of 1200 watts so I think it is alright to use with one machine, though I'm not certain how many watts a machine takes? It seems to work great.