Thread: Saint Seiya Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Saint Seiya Pachislo

Hello.

I can see that there is no thread about this Pachislo, so I will begin one.

I'm new to the Pachislo world and I justbought a Saint Seiya Pachislo beacuse i love that anime series. this is the official site:

SANYO ƒpƒ`ƒXƒ¹“¬Žm¯–î

I's in japanese and I can't understand a single thing, even though I can guess some of the rules, but they never seem to apply always. It's very random. The only thing is that I do not know the general rules of the pachislo, so I'm a little bit confused. Does anyone have this Pachislo?

It is confusing because the system to win any "Active Time Event" seems completely random. For instance, sometimes when I'm in any character's final training trial, sometimes I get three same figures and I win the trial -so I can see a "good" ending- and sometimes I get the very same three figures and I don't win and I see a "bad" ending!

On the other hand, I see that the usual way to push the stop buttons -to stop the reels- goes from left to right, but if I change the order I get more prizes and get more rare combinations.

I have more doubts, but if I will tell them if anyone has the machine, because if not, maybe it's pointless to explain them.

Thank you in advance!

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to saintseipachi