Thread: King Pulsar Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default King Pulsar Pachislo

Good day!

I recently acquired a King Pulsar Pachislo machine. I can set the odds on it following simple instructions.

I would also like to know how to set the rest of the settings like how many coins it takes per credit, what the minimum credits required to start a game and to make it pay out instead of crediting upon a win. These are options that should all be settable. If anyone knows how to do some or all of this or if anyone has a manual, any help would be appreciated.

By the way, when I got this machine, it would error out after a few seconds after power on. I found one of the ribbon cables to one of the boards high up on the door was what looked to be chewed up by a rodent or something. 4 or 5 of the wires in the set were chewed in two and several others were gnawed on but not severed. I repaired the ribbon cable and then turned it on. It didn't error out that time, would take coins and let you play but the reels were erratic. Sometimes they would run backwards or just sit there stuttering or whatever and an excessive hum could be heard from the reel motors. . . . time for more investigation. . .

I found another ribbon cable that goes from the master board to the reel controller that had some severed conductors and some gnawed ones. I had to make a new cable for that one as it was pretty chewed up. After building the replacement cable, powered on and it works perfectly! I got it at a good price, too. The repairs were made on the reel cable by using an old IDE cable and peeling down to the correct number of conductors and replacing it in the plugs. On the other cable, fortunately the chewed wires were all at one end so I only had to shorten it to make it work.

Those ribbon cable, unless you have a good source for them, are relatively easy to rebuild or repair.

Have a Great Day!

veewee77

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to veewee77

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: King Pulsar Pachislo

Quote Originally Posted by veewee77 View Post
    Good day!

I recently acquired a King Pulsar Pachislo machine. I can set the odds on it following simple instructions.

I would also like to know how to set the rest of the settings like how many coins it takes per credit, what the minimum credits required to start a game and to make it pay out instead of crediting upon a win. These are options that should all be settable. If anyone knows how to do some or all of this or if anyone has a manual, any help would be appreciated.
    There are no settings for how many tokens per credit, one token equals one credit.

The minimum credits to start is 3. I think your machine is a Max-Bet machine. So it takes 3 tokens to spin the reels.

You can set our machine to "Cash" mode by holding in on the cash out button, (the button, right of the stop buttons). Hold in on the button for 10 seconds and the credit meter should go from showing the number (-0-) to showing a dash (-). You will need to deposit 3 tokens every time to spin the reels and all your winning combinations will be paid out. Again, this only works if the machine accepts "cash mode", some machine do and some don't, they are credit only.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wayne-Ooo; 04-29-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: King Pulsar Pachislo

Here is a copy of the Play Guide also.

Also, good job on finding the problem and fixing your machine.

King Pulsar Play Guide.jpg

King Pulsar Play Giude2.jpg

King Pulsar Play Guide3.jpg

King Pulsar Play Guide4.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo