Thread: Vintage Sankyo Pachinko $50 OBO Not-Working 90% Complete Long Beach, California

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Vintage Sankyo Pachinko $50 OBO Not-Working 90% Complete Long Beach, California

I have a vintage Sankyo pachinko machine for sale. It was given to me by a good friend of mine who is moving out of his parents house and going to college. The machine is currently not working, but does seem to be complete. There might be a few parts missing, however the machine seems to be around 90% complete. The machine should be considered as a Good Parts source. I would like to get $50 dollars OBO for this unit. We prefer local pickup only. We can have the unit shipped via UPS, well packed, with proper packing materials, foam insulation, etc, however, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost. We can take closer photos of the front and back, upon request.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vintage Sankyo Pachinko $50 OBO Not-Working 90% Complete Long Beach, Califo

first off Welcome to Pachitalk

second your machine looks to only be missing one cover and not really necessary for game play.. but kinda sux its missing.. ya should keep it and get a few pachinko balls and play it
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vintage Sankyo Pachinko $50 OBO Not-Working 90% Complete Long Beach, Califo

Totally off topic, I used to have a '68 Cougar.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

4. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the reply back. This Sankyo machine was given to me by a friend. I already have a good working Nishijin machine that is in excellent shape. I am currently working on restoring that machine to make it better, new playing field, cleaning up the brackets, new bumpers and springs. I do not have the time to work on a 2nd machine. Actually, it's the wife that wants me to downsize a few of my hobbies, so the spare pachinko machine needs to go. I actually found the missing cover this afternoon. I believe the Sankyo machine is complete, but there is an issue with the ball launcher mechanism on the front side. I mainly want to find this machine a good home where it can be used as a parts source or be rebuilt.

Off topic as well, I also owned a 1967 Mercury Cougar XR7, with a V8/289 "K" block. It was a nice vintage and very fast car. The only think that I hated was the lack of braking power... drum brakes all around, really? I could get up to 120mph on a good stretch of highway, but the drum brakes will not start to engage/grab until you slowed down to about 85+mph... Thanks for asking, though...

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Cougartech67

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That and the damn turn signal relay/motor in the trunk.
    Remember this? TICK, TickTickTick - TICK, TickTickTick - TICK, TickTickTick
    At least it was rebuildable.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

8. The following user says "Thanks" to heima