Thread: Neo Planet not working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Neo Planet not working

Hello to all,
    I need your help to fix my Neo Planet T Pachislo machine, I was trying to get up and running, but it doesn't accept tokens, the insert coin light no turn on (normally is blinking in this machines), the magnet coil of the coin mech doesn't energize (there is not voltage on the connector pins. The machine turns on, the transparent LED screens display the start-up animation and menu (in Japanese), the two buttons that control the menu work fine. But don't work any button, when I try to put in a coin, it just falls down and spits it out. I have checked all connectors to avoid false connections, I have done the hard reset, I have detected that there are no voltage on pins of connectors CN2 and CN4.
    Any ideas or suggestion to fix it.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Neo Planet not working

I don't know about a Neo Planet, so some pictures would help.

But here is a wild guess: Is there something bridging the token overflow bucket pins?
    To the right of the hopper is where an overflow bucket sits. There are two pins that enter the bucket. When the hopper overflows the bucket fills with tokens. When enough tokens are in the bucket, they make an electrical connection across the pins. This tells the pachislo that it is full, and should not take anymore tokens.

So, follow the wires from the pins to the power supply. If the wires have their own connector (not shared with any other wires) disconnect the connector and check operation again.

If this doesn't help, please explain the purpose of CN2 and CN4.
    Thanks
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by heima View Post
    I don't know about a Neo Planet, so some pictures would help.

But here is a wild guess: Is there something bridging the token overflow bucket pins?
    To the right of the hopper is where an overflow bucket sits. There are two pins that enter the bucket. When the hopper overflows the bucket fills with tokens. When enough tokens are in the bucket, they make an electrical connection across the pins. This tells the pachislo that it is full, and should not take anymore tokens.

So, follow the wires from the pins to the power supply. If the wires have their own connector (not shared with any other wires) disconnect the connector and check operation again.

If this doesn't help, please explain the purpose of CN2 and CN4.
    Thanks
    Hello,
    Thanks for your answer.
    I share my experience with this machine. Initially I was trying to do the hard reset without success, even when I was tried to change the odds of payout, the procedure did not respond, so I started to check the connectors and wiring, finding everything in place, so I decided disconnect all board connectors and then reconnecting one by one, testing the functions of the machine until I detected that the maxbet button and spin lever did not respond, so I disconnect them, finding that the spin lever internally did not have a small piece that cut the signal of optical sensor that should normally be open , without this piece remains closed, interrupting all functions of the machine.
    Temporarily I put electrical tape to cut singal optical sensor and started to work; the other failure was in the connector of the button maxbet, this had a false contact in three of the four pins. I corrected and it worked, so I have repaired the spin lever with a small piece of plastic to make the cut function of the sensor and now the machine works fine.

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to lklunder

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

A fix is a fix until you can find a replacement.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations! Glad you got it fixed.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I always turn my machines off with a power strip when I don't play them, so another issue with this machine and others by the same manufacturer is that you have to play them at least once a week or the capacitors lose their charge and you have to do a full reset to get them to work. The machine will play a sing song tune until you reset it and the charge builds back up.
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Frank A