Thread: WWE error code 1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default WWE error code 1

Hi,

I am brand spanking new to the panchinko scene and was wondering if I could get some help.
    I purchased a WWE pachinko machine, however on the back of the machine, I keep seeing LED error code 1.
    Reading the message boards, I have tried to reset the machine, and even checked all the wires to the main board and the payout board.
    The game operates fine, however I am not able to win any jackpots or mini pots.
    When i try to load the hopper with balls, they just come out to the winning tray or the back bottom of the machine.
    Seems like the balls wont stay in their place on top.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WWE error code 1

As a follow up to the top, everything on the machine works fine expect that I have been playing on hours on end without winning any balls. There are some balls in the hopper, and I am not sure if the E1 as to do with not winning I get numerous reaches but they all end up with nada

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would say, check the gate/stopper isn't down between the rear ball tank and the payout system. Normally located at the bottom of the ramp from the ball tank. Also make sure it's got a good couple of hundred balls in it.
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you fill the rear hopper do the balls stay put, come out the front or come out the back??

If they keep coming out the front, its likely trying to catch op on payouts.. If they all just come out the back then the ball dump is probably open (different than the thing Clam is talking about).. and if they stay put then either everything is fine, there is a ball jam or the stop is down like clam says..

Its always helpful if you can post full pictures of the front and back and any other places you think might be causing problems..

How to Post Pictures!!

You should be getting small payouts whenever you get the ball in the start pocket..Dropping a ball in each pocket is the easiest way to check things..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

When the machine is off, I can fill the hopper up to the max with no problem.
    However right when I turn the machine on, most of the balls drain to the front of the machine. There are a few balls that remain however in the hopper, and I would estimate that 30 out of 200 balls remain. Then error code 1 displays on small LED on the back of the machine.

As for the gameplay, everything works ok. I did finally hit 3 numbers in a roll last night after days of playing, and I was brought to a chance stage. Alas even on the chance stage, I was not able to get any matches and there was no payout...

I have played around with both the drain lever and payout mech and they seem fine to me. I might be doing something wrong though as this is my first ever pachinko. Now I have read somewhere that E1 might display if there is a communicate error with the player card system. As we all know, the player card systems are not installed on these aftermarket home machines. Also, the BALL LOAN indicator on the front of the machine does not work. I would assume that there is no light on the BALL LOAN indicator as there is no player card mechanism in place.

My questions are

1. For those that have modern home machines without the PLAYER CARD reader, does the BALL LOAN panel still operate? Could this be the cause of the E1 message?

2. Payout is still incomplete for this model. I never get a payout, and when I get 3 numbers in a row, there is no payout but instead a chance stage.

I have attached some pictures for your reference. The first 2 are of the ball drop on the top, the last 3 are with the bottom call mech pulled out. I can post more pictures to diagnosis the problem.

I love this machine and any help would be appreciated!

2014-04-15 10.23.17.jpg2014-04-15 10.23.38.jpg2014-04-15 10.24.09.jpg2014-04-15 10.24.20.jpg2014-04-15 10.25.10.jpg

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mochataro

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm confused. Your saying you are not getting payout. But all the balls are draining to the front. This is normal behaviour for a machine that's trying to catch up on payouts. You may have to cycle many thousands balls through it before it stops, or reset both the frame and cel memory (I don't know how many reset buttons your machine has) Best thing to do. Is turn the power off for a few minutes. Fill up the rear tray. Fur the power back on whist holding the reset button. Then hopefully all the balls will stay in the back. Open the front and drop one ball into the start pocket. The machine should payout a few balls, normally three.

The display and buttons on the front will be not work as this is controlled by the cr system. Not having a credit dongle should not give you any errors.

If by payout you mean Ootari, jackpot, fever or alike. Well if you look in the top rh corner of the front of your machine, you should see a little notice giving the odds. It might be in the 300s It's common for a machine to be a bit poor on winning for a while as these were designed to make money for the parlours. I had once over 900 start pocket hits before I hit jackpot once. But after a long dry spell you can get back to back jackpots.

Can't see pics at the moment as one the mobile. But will check later.

also if you can get a picture of the machines id tag including the suffix. That would be helpful. One of my machines has a 2 round jackpot. It acts more like a chance than the full 15 round ball madness.
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

Yes the balls all drain to the front top tray the moment I power on the machine. When the machine is off, the balls do not drain to the top tray.

I have tried many times to reset the machine. I am not sure about the difference between the cell memory frame as it appears that there is only 1 reset button on the back. Again when I reset, the balls immediately drain to the front with a power on. The first pic is a tank full when the power is off, the second pic shows the remaining balls after a power on. Notice that there is only a small amount of balls located on the bottom of the second pic.

2014-04-15 22.07.20.jpg

2014-04-15 22.09.13.jpg

2014-04-15 22.06.32.jpg

Please see the pics below of the stickers in the front, I believe the odds are listed. Also I think that this is a game like you mentioned above that has chance payouts as opposed to a 15 round ball madness

Questions

1-When you say start pocket, are you referring to the little hole that starts the reel for 3 matching numbers every time a ball goes in? The reel has spun numerous times, but I never get a payout for just starting the reel.
    2-What other methods are there to reset the machine other than holding the button on the back and powering on?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Apart from leaving the machine off for a month to clear the memory that way. Not sure. I don't have any machines by this manufacturer. Some machines have a reset button on the cel and some just have one near the power switch on the frame.

On my hanafuda story. If you get the 2 round jackpot it gives you the chance (computer controlled) to go to the 15 round jackpot. Then it really starts to payout huge numbers of balls. Then on some it's easy to rake up payouts of over 10,000 balls. If you only have 500 balls, thats a lot of shuffling and refilling. It's worth refilling the tank a good 10-20 times before playing again.

I know one frame had an auto payout button that would automatically deposit balls if you had available credit. I don't know if that is your machine or not. How many buttons or switches are on the front, Not including the ball drain levers or chance button?
    Ian #UKPachinko

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you can't reset it and it IS trying to catch up on payout, turn on the machine, load the rear hopper, let it payout and just keep refilling the rear hopper over and over and over and over Once its caught up it will stop paying out!!

Quote Originally Posted by mochataro View Post
    Questions

1-When you say start pocket, are you referring to the little hole that starts the reel for 3 matching numbers every time a ball goes in? The reel has spun numerous times, but I never get a payout for just starting the reel.
    ?
    Yes, the start pocket is the one that starts the spin..

How many balls do you have??

If you post pics of the full front and back someone with a similar, but different game might recognize the frame and be able to say if there are any other reset buttons..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good news!

I cycled the balls as suggested over and over again. I probably went through literally 10 buckets, and finally the dash line appeared on the LCD.
    I am also happy to report that I get small payouts when I hit the start pocket.

I really do appreciate the advice Drukenclam and Mr. Gneiss. Thanks for the patience as a noobie gets up to speed. The both of you are a great asset to the pachi community!

17. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mochataro

Thanks
    Thanks Received

when you finally do hit a fever the fun will really start
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    when you finally do hit a fever the fun will really start
    And the ball shuffling starts again

Now I really must build that ball lifting system

Your machine should be marked either CRWWEこそがNO.1プロレスパチンコ機HD7 or CRWWEこそがNO.1プロレスパチンコ機TLV
    Both have 2, 7 or 15 round jackpots

The CRWWEこそがNO.1プロレスパチンコ機HD7 has odds of
    1/99.25
    average jackpot payout is 505 - 1110 balls

and the CRWWEこそがNO.1プロレスパチンコ機TLV has odds of
    1/192.25
    average jackpot payout is 625 - 1360 balls
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 04-16-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Dog! The odds are low on that one. Small payout, but heck, if you get it more often, the more fun the gameplay. I have hit only one fever on my Evangelion 5, and that took forever.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I want another pachi bad now! I think I am obsessed with this machines! So fun

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mochataro