Thread: Well I got my act together! 1 day in Iceland then almost 2 weeks in the UK!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Well I got my act together! 1 day in Iceland then almost 2 weeks in the UK!

Some know but some do not know but my daughter ended up at the University of East Anglia for a semester in Norwich...

I am going over for a visit and while I am at I have always wanted to visit Iceland! Icelandair has great layover deals and for very
    little extra I get to see Iceland!

When I check in, I am staying overnight at Heathrow and then driving out to Norwich to see my daughter! I am spending 2 nights in Cartiff with my daughter in tow as I want to see the Dr. Who
    Experience , Stonehenge, Avebury, Bath AND the home of the Prisoner, Portmerion Village! Yes I KNOW its a lot of driving! I will be in London from the night of the 14th till the 20th ( I have a Travel/museum pass) and then
    I am back to the Park Inn at Heathrow because I will be at Anderson Con on the 20th... I shove off back to the states on the 21st...
    I am also going to try to see some PT members I have chatted with for years too while I am there! Suggestions are are ALWAYS welcome! My travel agent pointed out the obvious such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London,
    and Harrods Dept. store let alone other places!

Money is tight with everybody and this trip is a VERY, VERY big deal to me financially but as I have said to others, you only live once UNLESS your James Bond...
    I JUST have to keep my mother calm since the Malaysia incident she is having nightmares already and I have not even left...
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion