Thread: Vintage Pachinko Version 2.1 Preview - Coming soon for Android AND iOS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Vintage Pachinko Version 2.1 Preview - Coming soon for Android AND iOS

I have been working with a new artist, Phil Peer from Dioram, to create more cells for my mobile game Vintage Pachinko. The first of these new cells is nearly ready for release, and I wanted to give all of you a preview.

Introducing "Penguin Shrine", the second cell in the "Deus Penguin" series:
    Deus Penguin.jpg
    "Penguin Shrine" is based on the Tabby DX woodgrain frame that has served Vintage Pachinko's other 3 released cells. It is the first cell in the game to feature All-13 payout, allowing you to increase your winnings even faster. It also features 3 tulips, and an animated center feature.

"Penguin Shrine" will cost 1,500 balls to unlock, so start saving your winnings!

Version 2.1 will be the first version available on iOS. Just last weekend, I created my first working iOS build of Vintage Pachinko, and thanks to the cross-platform awesomeness of the game engine I am using the whole process went very smoothly.

I'm hoping that version 2.1 will be released for Android sometime in the next week or two, and on iOS shortly after that. Existing users will automatically receive the update for free from the Google Play Store.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to DukeOfDelmar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vintage Pachinko Version 2.1 Preview - Coming soon for Android AND iOS

Vintage Pachinko 2.1 is now available for Android on the Google Play Store! iOS version coming as soon as I can successfully navigate the App Store process.

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to DukeOfDelmar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vintage Pachinko Version 2.1 Preview - Coming soon for Android AND iOS

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to DukeOfDelmar