Thread: Okumurayuki – Victory - Monako - Motorbike?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Okumurayuki – Victory - Monako - Motorbike?

Hi there,

New member, been wanting to get a vintage pachinko for ages and now ive got one. Its a 1978 Okumurayuki – Victory - not sure of the model as the centerpiece has a man riding a motorbike?. I've not seen this exact model on the internet but there seems to be a few of this build just with a varying centerpiece.

Anyway it was in bad shape when I got it but with some rewiring and TLC its now working. One good thing is that I got about 10,000 brand new condition balls with it or about 28kg's worth which ever is the larger number - I have no idea what to do with them so if there are any fellow pachinko fans who want some balls in Auckland, New Zealand just PM me. They are too heavy to post overseas or even within my own country.

As you will see from the pics my baby is missing 2 things.

1, Reward / Ball load tray
    2, ball out micro switch

Sadly these were missing when I got it.

The ball out microswitch I can probably find something suitable at my local electronics supply store and until then I've wired up a basic aluminum foil micro switch which works perfectly ;-). But I do want to find the Reward / Ball load tray.

So does anyone have a Reward / Ball load tray for this machine or similar? Happy to pay something for it and the postage to NZ etc.

Anyway if anyone knows about my machine and can tell me about it that would be great oh and manuals and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Dan Reed, ThePachinkoMan and CarlW for their webistes and youtube clips - without you guys I wouldn't have had a clue how to get it working or got the bug to go and get one of these pieces of gaming history.

A bit of history about my machine... given its near impossible to find these machines in this part of the world... it comes from Little Vietnam in California and was brought over by a guy who imports american cars and USA memorabilia into New Zealand. He brought back 10 machines and I got this one which was 1 of 4 he had remaining. I chose it because it had good colours and in was in reasonable condition. The other 4 were in bad shape with rusting chrome and faded playing fields.

Thanks for the great forums and thanks to anyone who replies.

20140212_074148.jpg20140218_202705.jpg20140212_074157.jpg20140218_203154.jpg

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to gnome73