Thread: FACTORY NEW CR SUPERMAN RETURNS V1 and USED CR RAMBO HEADING BACK TO AUCTION!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default FACTORY NEW CR SUPERMAN RETURNS (V1) and USED CR RAMBO HEADING BACK TO AUCTION!

Thanks first off to all of the pachitalk members I have gotten to know via phone, email, and even through an in-person visit recently to my company's office. We appreciate your interest in our machines and your participation in our auctions of our extra machines! All of the machines which have been sold through Sunday have all been shipped this week, and you all should have received tracking info from me.

Two of our machines did not sell- and I have/will be relisting.

We have a used CR Rambo- this is not a machine that we worked on, but one we purchased off of eBay years ago for research purposes. We are ready to part with it- we need to fabricate a box from scratch- so that + FEDEX ground will make this $150 to ship. Starting bid (no reserve) @$89.99. It can also be picked up for no charge at our SF office by appointment during the week.

CR Rambo Pachinko Machine Heiwa Bros Used Japanese Video Game Exlt Condition | eBay

We have one FACTORY NEW CR Superman Returns (version1) for sale still. We'll entertain your offers, meanwhile, I will also take more pics and prep this one for auction as well, but it will take me a day or so to relist. To clarify- this is a commercial sample with a pre-installed ball return which has never been used in Japan, and powered on for about 10 minutes total in it's life.

Otherwise, we have some other odds and ends, including factory sealed CR AVP standing signs, a sealed/unused glass insert for SAMMY frames, and a non-functioning Saturday Night Fever Pachislo...Please let me know if you are interested. I may have some other odds and ends around here too- so let me know if you are looking for something in particular!

Thanks and have a great week!

mrlax
    Last edited by mrlax; 02-12-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: FACTORY NEW CR SUPERMAN RETURNS (V1) and USED CR RAMBO HEADING BACK TO AUCTI

Ok folks- CR Superman Returns V1 is back on auction- same machine, a few different pics. Another unused factory sample. Hopefully some of the members who have received their machines from our previous auctions are stoked on their purchases! This will likely be our last machine available for a while. Thanks! -mrlax

Superman Returns Pachinko V1 Daiichi New Commercial Sample not Used in Japan | eBay

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: FACTORY NEW CR SUPERMAN RETURNS (V1) and USED CR RAMBO HEADING BACK TO AUCTI

Mrlax has this for sale too, its the backwards compatible model that plays ps1-ps2 and ps3 games

Original Sony PlayStation 3 Console 55GB w 3 Controllers Bluray Disc Game PS3 | eBay
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Luckydog, I had no idea about the backwards compatibility for my old PS3- I should probably add a line about that in the auction? :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

put the model number in the title. you will get higher bids on it
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog