Thread: Laluz Frame Bill acceptor // Looking for blueprints desiging a portable cabinet

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Laluz Frame Bill acceptor // Looking for blueprints desiging a portable cabinet

I think the topic says about everything: Where can I find a compatible 2007 Laluz Pachinko Frame Money Acceptor Slot that can accept United States Dollars?? I know these can be hard to find and may also be called battle counters, but would love to know what information is available. I also have a 1987 Sankyo Flying Carpet pachinko, but there does not appear to be any connector to find a similar device to accept money for ball dispensing. Does anyone know if this older machine's ball dispensing system is probably before the money slot modern machines, where people had to buy balls from an attendant at the parlor's main counter, or was there such a part for this machine?

Additionally, I am looking at buying a kitchen cabinet to connect these two machines to face each other back to back, where I can attach wheels to the base, a central ball return, and can open the door to the two machines to fix them. Has anyone created such a device or will I be the first person, who knows jack about carpentry, to make a cabinet like this? Also, what kind of weight would I be looking at to support 2 machines, a mounting 4 column frame, 2000-4000 balls, and a ball lifter??; I want to be sure the mountings to not break a cabinet where the machines are both on top and the ball return system // ton of balls do not break the internal shelves.
    1 Nishijin B Battle of the Monkey & Crab Pachinko, 1 Sankyo 1987 Flying Carpet Pachinko complete with speaker disabling plug, & 1 Taiyo 2007 King Kong Pachi w/ Guile Brand "SONIC BOOM!!!!!" eardrum rupturing system

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Laluz Frame Bill acceptor // Looking for blueprints desiging a portable cabi

Cr machines can be linked to a credit system. Earlier machines don't have that function. There are coin and note units that don't connect to the machine. I have a ・100 & ・500 coin ball dispenser. A ・100 coin will dispense 25 balls. Although I modified mine to dispense 25 balls on command from an electrical signal. These dispense out a chute in the front.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 02-07-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Laluz Frame Bill acceptor // Looking for blueprints desiging a portable cabi

Here's my one I modified

Modifying Daito Ball dispenser for electric release

There a quite a few credit units listed here on this Japanes website
    ICユニット カードユニット 現金サンド 株式会社プレイス

Some connect and dispense to the machine, Others have the chute on the front, And some look like bubble gum machines
    As to how to connect a US bill reader, No idea.

Weight, hmm, well say 50kg for both machines, 4000 balls will be another 22kg and say 5kg for a lifter, transformers and others, Gives you a total of 77kg or 170lbs

It should be possible to mount them back to back, But I would leave room for air to flow and keep things cool.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

a work bench may be better handling all that weight
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I really appreciate the advice on this. This is a long-term project, as I will not be likely to start until a ton of junk and clutter is cleared from my family's garage. My plan for the lower winning ball tray, where you can slide the lever to drop the balls into a winning balls cup // bucket, will likely use tilt-out drawers that can then return the balls back into the cabinet ball return system to create less mess. I know nothing about carpentry and may try to find a cabinet or work bench making class for newbies to power tools, but the likely ultimate plan will combine a wooden 4-side funnel that the machines and tilt-out drawers empty back into to the ball return device (with some sort of blast gate, likely just a cheap metal one), with the funnel tray w/ blast gate on one shelf, and the ball return machine + power cords on the next shelf, and extra buckets of balls on the bottom of the cabinet. I will definitely need to get a Brahman key rekeyed to fit the Flying Carpet pachinko's Brahman lock. but I think that this may be a go. My shelf design will likely use four 4 inch x 4 inch x 5 feet pillars to support the shelves and machines, while a 6-10 inch pvc pipe will be mounted and anchored to the roof of the cabinet, 12-14 inches above the machines with a filling funnel on the very top for the pipe, slightly tilted with 2 plastic hoses to return balls into the jackpot trays on the top of the two machines ---> it turns out both machines have a fever mode and a heavy duty plastic pipe as the main supplier may be a better choice. After this, I think I will need to find out how to add decent quality caster wheels for portability that have brakes for easier transport. I will most likely have the upper piece of the cabinet with the machines be able to be separated to make transporting the games much easier.
    1 Nishijin B Battle of the Monkey & Crab Pachinko, 1 Sankyo 1987 Flying Carpet Pachinko complete with speaker disabling plug, & 1 Taiyo 2007 King Kong Pachi w/ Guile Brand "SONIC BOOM!!!!!" eardrum rupturing system