I think the topic says about everything: Where can I find a compatible 2007 Laluz Pachinko Frame Money Acceptor Slot that can accept United States Dollars?? I know these can be hard to find and may also be called battle counters, but would love to know what information is available. I also have a 1987 Sankyo Flying Carpet pachinko, but there does not appear to be any connector to find a similar device to accept money for ball dispensing. Does anyone know if this older machine's ball dispensing system is probably before the money slot modern machines, where people had to buy balls from an attendant at the parlor's main counter, or was there such a part for this machine?

Additionally, I am looking at buying a kitchen cabinet to connect these two machines to face each other back to back, where I can attach wheels to the base, a central ball return, and can open the door to the two machines to fix them. Has anyone created such a device or will I be the first person, who knows jack about carpentry, to make a cabinet like this? Also, what kind of weight would I be looking at to support 2 machines, a mounting 4 column frame, 2000-4000 balls, and a ball lifter??; I want to be sure the mountings to not break a cabinet where the machines are both on top and the ball return system // ton of balls do not break the internal shelves.