Thread: cardwwi baseball arrangeball on Russian eBay!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default cardwwi baseball arrangeball on Russian eBay!

I was searching "aripachi" and came across this! Google Translate I recognized the characters as Russian, and in English I saw "Broken Arrow Oklahoma". I recognised this as where mine is coming from. (Mine is going to arrive Thursday!) I ran it through Google translate. Can't tell if it was sold on that site and surprised that there are no pics. But I thought you would enjoy it.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's an actual arepachi:
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's an arepachi:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: cardwwi baseball arrangeball on Russian eBay!

I thought there was a version that paid balls instead of coins. Any info or threads on these?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, that's how the one pictured works-notice the ball tray. Arrangeballs pay in coins and have a lever or manual shooter. Arepachis are much newer, have electric shooters, and pay in balls. They are still being made but in small numbers by just a couple of manufacturers. I don't know about any informative threads or if any members own them. Candyflip had some info on his website but most of the links are down.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So, if you have a tray full of balls...does the machine detect 16 shots and reset the game automatically. If you could shoot 100 balls, you could fill every slot.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure but just by thinking about it a little, I highly doubt a game is limited to 16 balls. If it were it would quickly run out of balls to pay the player. I'm betting that unlike an actual arrangeball's 16 pockets where the balls remain in the pocket, an arepachi just senses the balls as they pass thru a given pocket. The game rules are then based on this. Balls thru certain pockets cause certain payouts or bonus modes, trap doors to open, etc. I'm thinking the game doesn't end until the player is out of balls just like any other pachinko as opposed to being limited to 16 as an arrangeball is.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was thinking that the lights on the grid...or in this case the 2 circles, would register a certain amount of balls won for a set amount of shots before resetting and starting over. If they stayed on until you run out of balls, you would eventually light them all. Makes sense that the numbered slots at the bottom would be pass thru. I would have thought you would have one by now. I think I like the arrange ball type better.

13. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've played a couple of the Fuji arepachi machines on an snes emulator cartridge "Hissatsu Pachinko Collection" - I think Are-King and Areddin...

ah - see : Hissatsu Pachinko Collection (Japan) ROM Download for Super Nintendo / SNES - CoolROM.com

On that, at least, when you turn the knob up, it will pause to dump the balls every 12 or 16 shots (can't remember - its been a while). Those only light up along the bottom, and you need 4 consecutive to get a "start".
    Woof!

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The lights on the grid show what pockets you hit and when its the correct numbers like an arrangeball. You get paid then the lights go out and it starts over but its still the same game and during this time you're also losing balls. Think of hitting the right numbers as the same as pockets on a modern pachinko-the game doesn't stop, you just keep playing and try to hit the pockets again. The red LED numbers usually spin and when a ball goes in any pocket the first number stops, another ball in any pocket stops the second number, etc. When certain numbers come up like the same number or one or more 7's then the player gets payouts or whatever. I have an arrangeball with that feature and it opens these really large tulips for different amounts of time depending on the numbers and each one will light several numbers. Here's a link to it Taiyo Electron Challenge Ball - YouTube
    I've seen a video of an arepachi before and they look pretty cool but I just like quick games and getting paid in coins. Plus I like not having to deal with pachinko balls.

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

kinda hard to follow in the vid... hear is a vid from brother eddie and his Apollo machine

Apollo 1 Pachinko - YouTube

it seem that after so many shots the 16 or so pockets on the bottom reset...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I haven't watched that vid in a long time but here's the same model machine and at 3:00 and 3:40 I get one number 7 and the tulips open for a split second. Two 7's open them longer, Three 7's open it the longest. Also, three of the same number will open the tulips as well.
    Taiyo Electron Challenge Ball - YouTube

21. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I only have an Apollo..But you only get to shoot 16 balls at a time, then you get payouts for whatever you match on the bottom then it resets and you can shoot 16 more..

On the Apollo (and probably the Penguin too which also came out around the same time) there are other game play things going on at the same time that are separate from the bottom pockets..Go pocket with matching numbers like a dijipachi, opening things on top sort of like a hane if you match numbers..a V pocket and then a set of other pockets along the side that open at certain times etc etc..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

23. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    But you only get to shoot 16 balls at a time, then you get payouts for whatever you match on the bottom then it resets and you can shoot 16 more..
    can you enplane further? does the shooter stop firing?? what keeps ya from shooting more?
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    can you enplane further? does the shooter stop firing?? what keeps ya from shooting more?
    Yes, it stops firing..then pays out, then you can shoot again..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

26. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss