Thread: 2 Back to the Future Pachislo machines available - factory mint from RODEO

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default (2) Back to the Future Pachislo machines available - factory mint from RODEO

Hi Folks,

My company worked on the production of a number of pachinko and pachisuro machines over the past 10 years, and we have a number of excess samples available for sale. At this time, I have (2) Back to the Future machines for sale- we received these in a pallet years ago from Japan, and several were never removed from their boxes, sent directly from RODEO. I slit the tops of the boxes today just to confirm which model- the boxes still have RODEO's branded sealing tape on them otherwise. Attached is an image of our floor sample in our showroom.
    Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: (2) Back to the Future Pachislo machines available - factory mint from RODEO

What are you thinking on price?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: (2) Back to the Future Pachislo machines available - factory mint from RODEO

Hi there- thanks for your inquiry. To be honest, I have no clue- and I will check with the company owner and do some market research. We really have never been in the business of selling these so the marketplace is new to us. They are located in SF and I estimate shipping via FEDEX to be in the vicinity of $100 domestically (these are heavier than pachinko!). They are of course available to be picked up in SF. Thanks and I will followup asap.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is absolutely incredible.
    10 machines and counting.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am amazed to hear of pachislo machines that have never been in a parlor. Although I am not interested...I am sure you will not ave any problem selling them! Tanks for posting them here!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    I am amazed to hear of pachislo machines that have never been in a parlor. Although I am not interested...I am sure you will not ave any problem selling them! Tanks for posting them here!
    Yeah, these are not common in the US (or anywhere outside of Japan). We receive commercial samples for every project we have worked on, intended for the various licensors associated with the projects, be it studios, talent, music, or other entities. In some instances, the machines are either not wanted (refused by licensors) or we get extras. We have a number of factory mint pachinkos as well as some extras which have been displayed or used for other purposes, in various conditions. I'm getting organized to put a full list of pachinko/pachisuros available for sale soon, and perhaps we'll put them on auction on ebay...

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow very cool. Are they all manufactured by Rodeo? Please post more that you have!
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PachiPachi View Post
    Wow very cool. Are they all manufactured by Rodeo? Please post more that you have!
    @pachipachi-
    thanks! We have only these (2) BTTF/Rodeo pachisuro. We have a total inventory of about 10 pachinko+pachisuro which I am looking to sell.
    I'll have more info later as this is a sizable project for us, moving boxes, photos, testing etc. More info to come soon! Here's an iPhone pic of our showroom- not sure how well this will come up (these are not for sale)
    IMG_2908.jpg

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I spy Looney Tunes BIA
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sweet! This is the first time I was ever glad to be so close to SF!
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

mrlax - american pachi-pro

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can you shoot me a price on the BTTF machine please.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to The Bear

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Can you shoot me a price on the BTTF machine please.

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

@bear- We listed a machine for auction- the reserve has hit, and here is the link- a few days left: Back to The Future Japanese Pachislo Skill Stop Game Machine New Unused Rodeo | eBay
    We're going to decide what to do with our second identical machine after the close of this auction. Thank you!
    mrlax - american pachi-pro