Thread: Pachislo slot machine does not dipense coins 7 VS $

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Pachislo slot machine does not dipense coins 7 VS $

Hello, I'm posting because I tried resetting my Pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ to dispense coins. Everything works but when I hit an jackpot it doesn't dispense. But when I put 50 tokens and win one jackpot it takes out the coins once. For the first win. Then when I play again their is no jackpot coins dispensed after the second win or thirds. Is there any way to fix the jackpot settings. Because I don't know how to reset it. Please reply back. Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo slot machine does not dipense coins 7 VS $

Well, as far as just trying to reset, the only reset usually necessary after hitting the big jackpot is to take the door key you use to open the machine up and turn it all the way to the left, then let go, and that's it.

But if you're saying you can actually pay tokens in and make the reels spin, but no tokens are coming out; your wins will go to your credit counter until it hits the maximum of 50, after which it'll spit anything extra out as tokens. If you want your credits to be spat out as tokens, you just press the cancel button to the left of the spin knob.

Also, it's good to make sure there are tokens in the hopper, though the machine should be able to detect this and just give you an error code if the hopper is empty, during which you wouldn't be able to play.

Edit: Your machine may or may not have a Credit mode that can be toggled off so that ALL wins come out as tokens. Just hold down that cancel button to the left of the knob and make sure you have 00 credits, then hold that button down until the 00 becomes a --. But some machines don't have this option.
    Last edited by Seig; 01-02-2014 at 01:09 AM.

3. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Seig