Thread: Hello need to hard reset on pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ coins will not dispense

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Hello need to hard reset on pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ coins will not dispense

Hello to all Pachislo lovers, I recently purchased an 7 VS $ slot machine and the coins will not dispense. Frank A refered me to this site and told me to ask anyone on how to hard reset the machine so the coins can dispense when winning. I it a major jackpot and most of the coins dispensed. But after that the coins will not dispense when I turn it off and on. There is nothing wrong with the machine but still need steps to resetting it so the coins can dispense after all winnings. If anyone can help guide me or give me the simple steps I will be happy to use you're advise. Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Hello need to hard reset on pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ coins will not disp

"How To Set the Skill Levels of Your Pachislo
    HOW CHANGE ODDS:

"TURN YOUR MACHINE OFF FIRST"

1. Locate internal key switch, and insert key.
    Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens/coins or credits being played and off.

2. Turn "reset" key switch to on, to access programming mode.

3. Turn on machine now.

4. Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on one of the LED meters on front door. (please note on some models the numbers could be displayed inside the machine)

5. Locate and push Skill button. Depress button and notice movement of number being displayed in LED meter.

6. Once desired level is displayed (1 to 6), push down on play handle (Joy Stick) for 10 seconds, and on some machines depress both "BET CREDITS" and "COLLECT CREDITS" buttons to lock odds level into machine memory.

7. Turn "reset" key back to off.

8. Machine should immediately initialize. If not, turn power switch to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

Also just to confirm some additional info (from member Chrisdice) regarding hard reset

Two switches on the power supply:
    - One requires a soft reset at the end of a bonus.
    - The other pays out all tokens at the end of a bonus.

For these switches in most cases off is in the down or right position. The for off and on are:

無 = off

有 = on
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hello need to hard reset on pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ coins will not disp

Is there anything I can do to reset my home machine if I do not have the reset key? We bought it used and do not have that needed key. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hello need to hard reset on pachislo slot machine 7 vs $ coins will not disp

Quote Originally Posted by dmeastman View Post
    Is there anything I can do to reset my home machine if I do not have the reset key? We bought it used and do not have that needed key. Thanks!
    I'm not even a week old into owning a Pachislo machine; but whenever I complete a Big Bonus game (where it won't let me play anymore), I just have to turn the front door key (the one needed to open the machine) to the left instead of the right, and that performs a soft reset and it lets me start playing again without having to use the secondary (hard reset) key.

If that doesn't solve your issue, the switches that luckydog mentioned near the end of their post can help. One of them controls whether or not the machine requires a reset after a big bonus jackpot game, and turning it off should remove the need for a reset. The other controls whether or not the machine spits out your credits (if in credit mode) at the end of the same scenario. If your machine has these switches (mine are on the power supply), you could just flip them both down to 無/off if you're wanting to just continue on playing without having to reset. They're usually labeled in Japanese and hard to tell which is which, but if you're wanting to continue playing after a jackpot, you might as well turn them both off.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Seig