Thread: Help!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help!!!

ok here is the deal... its a CombatArms skill stop made by Taiyo. it has a blue wasp dress like a army person.the front plastic is like a early 80s green it has ,7s, bars ,replay, watermelon,cherrys, a bell and a wasp that lights up when you land on it..well i got 3 bars across and this thing will not shut up even if i turn it off and on and them i press max bid button and it roll all "replay" and spits out 12 tokens at a time and it says at the top that 3 bars across and it s a 15plus regular bonus it has the credit ioption on it is full at 50 tokens how do i turn it off?? pressing all the buttons dont work do i turn it off of credit and put it on payout? i presd the cancel button changes from credit to payout everytime.didnt do anything and also how to change the odds on this i see where to do it but there is no led with numbers, its two switches by the on off switch everything is in japanese..the switches both top and botton one have the same markings for the tops and bottoms of both of them...thanks alot for any help
    Last edited by matt311; 12-20-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help!!!

also what goes the game counter count? it said nothing them i hit and it said 333 then it went away when i hit the 3 bars it said -1- and like i said it wont stop and it kikcing out 12 tokens at a time

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Board

I'm guessing you mean this one

コンバットアームズ

taiyo-08.jpg

No idea on slos. But during a bonus, I think they always spit out 12 (or how many tokens) for every win line.

I'm sure someone else will have more info than me
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 12-20-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

keep playing it.. your in a bonus round and it will continue to pay threw the bonus round...

keep spinning it will stop... eventually

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mopar is right. When you hit the bigger symbols like 7's or Bars the machine goes into a bonus mode where each spin has a highly enhanced chance of paying out more tokens. This is one of the big differences between Japanese Pachislo machines and US slot machines, which would just pay a large jackpot with no further interaction.

During the bonus game on my Pachislo, the counter sort of displays how many spins are left in the bonus mode. If I hit the really big jackpot, it will cycle between two bonus modes, each with their own count.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to DukeOfDelmar