So a guy who once bought a machine at an estate sale and never got around to "fixing it up" a year ago, sold it to me for $20. It is a Nishijin A, and I'd just given my only Nishijin A to a friend as a gift, so I really wanted one. This one had a non-pachinko mable jammed in it, and once I cleared that, everything almost worked. The plastic piece that resets the payout seesaw is broken, and the broken piece is missing. Right now, it's possible to play, as long as you don't mind reaching around and manually resetting the seesaw every time-- the lights don't work either, but what else is new.

I can't find anyone selling either the part, or a junk model A for parts. Does anyone have a good photo of the seesaw return mechanism, and does anyone know just how much counterweight it needs?

Or else, does anyone know a source foe parts that doesn't show up when you Google "pachinko parts for sale," or similar terms? Or, does anyone have a junk machine, and want to sell the part?

This machine has a really interesting face, and seems to be working well everywhere else, so I'd love to get it working.

I've watched the animation, and I can see from that exactly what is missing, but it doesn't help me much with fabricating a new one.