Thread: Neo Magic Pulsar Slot Machine Ejects Too Many Coins And Errors With E-3 Error.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Neo Magic Pulsar Slot Machine Ejects Too Many Coins And Errors With E-3 Error.

My slot machine was made in 2003, it is the neo magic pulsar, i have tokens for it, 400+, correct size, but it just shoots out 25-30 coins and errors every time i go to payout, or when it goes over 50 credits and attempts to pay me the extra winnings. I believe my sensor on my coin hopper is faulty, or maybe the fuses, is there any method i can take that singles out the problem and a possible solution? i have tried spacing the arm more that cuts the beam, but to no avail. i am pretty sure its not the arm, but the sensor.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Neo Magic Pulsar Slot Machine Ejects Too Many Coins And Errors With E-3 Erro

Some machiens have an LED on the main board that illuminates when either a button, lever or PC is activated, You can check that first.

To test the photo cell, You need a volt meter. You might want to remove the sensor from the hopper for this but leave it connected.
    Some sensors are 3 pin, some are 4, You need to first find the 2 wires that are power, Normally 5 volts DC.

Once you know the 2 that are power, You need to check the output from the sensor. Some outputs give a positive voltage signal, Some give a negative, If you don't know the spec of the sensor, Check both

4 checks can be done easierly on the 3 pin ones by checking the following reading

PC unblocked

+ and output voltage
    - and output voltage

PC blocked

+ and output voltage
    - and output voltage

Some pin guides are here, But may not be the same model as the one in your machine

http://docs-europe.electrocomponents...6b804e06c2.pdf
    http://docs-europe.electrocomponents...6b800984c6.pdf

If you don't have a volt meter, Its difficult, But in theory If you take a PC from somewhere else on the machine, Door rest switch or token acceptor as long as they are the same model, You could swap for testing, But you might end up breaking one,, then you end up with 2 faults,

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam