Thread: Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko introduction video and couple of questions

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko introduction video and couple of questions

Hi everyone!

I made a Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko introduction video on YouTube in case that you're interested: Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko - YouTube

I also have couple of questions about this Pachinko since I'm not so familiar with all of its functions. Hope someone can help me =).

What is the function of these two buttons shown in the picture:

pachinko1.jpg

Why can you press the chance button's arrow up, down, left or right when starting up the machine, does this have some function?

Is there any important buttons behind the Pachinko other than the power switch and the reset button?

Thanks if you can help me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Satsuma

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko introduction video and couple of questions

Welcome Aboard

Sankyo - CRフィーバー銀牙伝説WEED MFR - April 2009

Nice Video

Now I don't have this machine or frame, But I'm sure on power up you can turn the dial on the front to use as a test to check all the light bulbs are working.
    the 2 unused buttons are part of the parlour ball credit system. Not used at home execpt if you get one of the Daverob credit dongles that plug in the back, These are a must if you even want to wall mount your machine or install in a cabinet, At a press of the button, The machien will automatically dispense 25 balls to the front tray.

On the back, apart from the numerous reset buttons, You should have a 3 postiton slide switch that is the volume control, Loud, Louder and ear bleeding,
    Ball dump lever/knob or switch, and a ball stopper, normally located on the ball ramp.

Take a look at the lumina frame manual, It is the early frame than your Crystella frame, but it is similar

Lumina Frame Manual

Also list of games that will fit that frame, Including Star Wars Advent Advent Vader (if you are a star wars fan)

Game list

I personally want to get Koda Kumi 2 for that frame
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ginga Densetsu Weed Pachinko introduction video and couple of questions

daverobs dongles are the best.. if you have or plan on having a modern machine then there a must have

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    But I'm sure on power up you can turn the dial on the front to use as a test to check all the light bulbs are working.
    Nani? Do you mean the shooter knob can be used to initiate some sort of diagnostic lamp sequence or am I misunderstanding here? What frames does this work for? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the Lumina manual.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

On the Lumina, if you press the chance button on power up, it checks the frame lights. On the Crystella, The push button is also a 4 way joystick and has a turn bezel/dial around the outside of the switch. Turning this on power up, changes the lamp colour for testing if I remember right.
    Ian #UKPachinko

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    On the Lumina, if you press the chance button on power up, it checks the frame lights. On the Crystella, The push button is also a 4 way joystick and has a turn bezel/dial around the outside of the switch. Turning this on power up, changes the lamp colour for testing if I remember right.
    I'm going to have to go try that when the rest of the house wakes up, thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for all the tips and the manual, it was really helpful!