Thread: Pink Bell?

intrikit

Default Pink Bell?

Hi all, first post. I work a pawn shop and had the Pink Bell come in recently. We just bought a new house and are adding a bar/game room to it and i thought it would fit nicely (gonna try to got like 2 more). Anyways as most of you know this bad boy is all in japanese :confused: un fortunatley i dont speak or read it. Any chance any of you would know where to get a manual for it or something? it works like a dream but cant seem to play with the odds or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows a good place near Tampa, Florida to buy or find Pachi's would be nice to know

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pink Bell?

good luck at trying to get only 2 more that what i started saying when i got my first and now three months later have 5 pachislos and 2 pachinkos on the way. there arent any instruction manuals for these machines but there are basic operations guides on this site so welcome.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome, intrikit! You'll be buying more after hanging around here for any length of time! :lmao:

As to the manual, take a look at the FAQ section. It might answer a lot of your questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by intrikit
    Hi all, first post. I work a pawn shop and had the Pink Bell come in recently. We just bought a new house and are adding a bar/game room to it and i thought it would fit nicely (gonna try to got like 2 more). Anyways as most of you know this bad boy is all in japanese :confused: un fortunatley i dont speak or read it. Any chance any of you would know where to get a manual for it or something? it works like a dream but cant seem to play with the odds or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows a good place near Tampa, Florida to buy or find Pachi's would be nice to know
    Only three!?

Never happen! Next thing we'll hear is, "Game room/bar isn't big enough for my 40 pachislo/pachinko machines. Gonna enlarge the room!"
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pink Bell is made by Bellco, I think its a 2001 model. It uses the Digislot system where when you hit the three pink bells you get a random number to pop up on the right side. IF you hit 111,222,333,444,etc you are put inot a much better chance of hitting the big bonus. Its really a pretty fun machine, just doesnt pay out as much as some people woudl like. Small payouts are very few, but the Large payout is pretty good.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello. I just acquired my first slot machine, a bellco pink bell bell chance. My question is this, can the odds be changed, and is there a volume control? Also,the payouts seem to be the same rater i pit quarter in, or three. I love the machine, but my wife says it is too loud.pic.jpg

7. The following user says "Thanks" to jerry1348

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jerry1348 View Post
    Hello. I just acquired my first slot machine, a bellco pink bell bell chance. My question is this, can the odds be changed, and is there a volume control? Also,the payouts seem to be the same rater i pit quarter in, or three. I love the machine, but my wife says it is too loud.pic.jpg

The odds change is part of the hard reset procedure as follows:

"How To Set the Skill Levels of Your Pachislo
    HOW CHANGE ODDS:

"TURN YOUR MACHINE OFF FIRST"

1. Locate internal key switch, and insert key.
    Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens/coins or credits being played and off.

2. Turn "reset" key switch to on, to access programming mode.

3. Turn on machine now.

4. Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on one of the LED meters on front door.

5. Locate and push Skill button. Depress button and notice movement of number being displayed in LED meter.

6. Once desired level is displayed (1 to 6), push down on play handle (Joy Stick) for 10 seconds, and depress both "BET CREDITS" and "COLLECT CREDITS" buttons to lock odds level into machine memory.

7. Turn "reset" key back to off.

8. Machine should immediately initialize. If not, turn power switch to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

I'm not familiar with that model so can't advise on location of volume control, but they are made for parlour use so an volume adjustment is usually LOUD, LOUDER and REALLY LOUD!! Unless aftermarket volume controls have been fitted. hopefully other members can advise on location for you.

Here at PachiTalk we don't recommend, advise or promote the use of currency in the machines, they have been designed to work with the correct tokens, so that may be causing an issue with the working of the machine?

Some pachislos may pay out more for more tokens or more tokens may just add more lines that can pay out. Most newer slots these days are Max Bet only and can only be played with 3 tokens. Hopefully someone that knows more about the older slots will be by and may be able to give you a better answer.

In the meantime, Welcome to PachiTalk!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

please post a few good pictures of the inside door and inside the machine.. im sure we can help ya locate the volume.. but you might consider volume controls either way..

I love these ones they require soldering in but there small and easy to use

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Volume-Co...giPMdEtO_UVPYQ

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello jerry1348 and welcome to the group

Good to see a fellow Michigander, which corner are you located in? Great info

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lansing

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I may be able to help you out depending on how many speakers you have. I have some of the controls mentioned below by Moparformances if you are comfortable with some minor soldering.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't have a problem with a little soldering. I just lack the know how. lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

private message sent

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the help with the volume and odds setting on my Pink Bell. It was nice meeting you, and talking.

19. The following user says "Thanks" to jerry1348

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I also enjoyed our time together very much. I'm always glad to help out if able.

Now you can play all night

21. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob