Thread: Manual for Snowky Big bonus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Manual for Snowky Big bonus

I bought a used Snowky where can i find a manual?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Manual for Snowky Big bonus

to Pachitalk! can you post a picture? Not many manuals...but some generic instructions for most machines are avaliable. I trust this is a pachislo002.jpg as opposed to a pachinko?001.jpg if you post a pic, I'm sure someone will know something about it! Are there any problems...or are you just trying to learn more???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello

There was a pachislo made by Heiwa around 1999 called 'Snowky'

I'm having trouble with some of my links at the moment,

but most pachislos operate similarly, so here is a link to a generic pachislo operations manual which is in PDF format

Pachislo Operations Manual/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf

There is also some extra manufacturer specific info towards the end pages

Hope this is helpful to you, but if you have any queries or questions, I'm sure the members will be able to help

In the meantime, Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question, does anyone know how a big bonus or what the extra's mean on a Snowky machine? I can find a Japanese manual, but can someone explain this? I have no idea,.. Thank you!!

iaccess.php.jpg
    Last edited by Kaasie; 01-06-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: picture

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Best I could find was stuff that simply said what the regular and big bonus combinations are, which are usually right on the machine somewhere anyway. Near as I can tell from that image, it looks like you want that horseshoe-shaped meter to light up full and the indicator to read '77' in order for what I'm guessing to be increased odds of hitting winning combinations, or perhaps a mini-game like mine has where if you're lucky and win, then it increases the odds of being able to stop the reels on a bonus/big bonus combination.

I have the game flow pamphlet images for mine as well but since I can't read diddly in Japanese, most of what I figured out on mine came from trial and error while playing, and there's still some things I don't quite understand. I haven't been willing to bother taking notes on the parts I don't understand to try and pin-point the clues, but that might help you as well.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Seig, you might be right in changing game odds - makes sense. But I do not 'feel' it when playing. I was hoping someone speaking Japanese here - I have played the machine for two hours or so but no Big or regular bonus yet. This is the oldest Pachislo I have, might be different with the newer ones.

Thanks for explaining your thoughts!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No problem, your machine is 3 years older than mine, but I tend to enjoy trying to figure out machinery with no proper instructions laying around (so you can imagine how much fun I've had with a Japanese slot machine XD)

But I didn't even think about the skill setting, you might check to make sure it's set to skill level 6 if you haven't already. What I meant about that inverted U shaped meter in relation to the odds is that I'm assuming it goes up one segment at a time after a certain event, whether it's just a certain number of plays, or so many smaller wins (like the bell x3, Watermelon x3, Cherry/Any/Any, or the Replay combinations that get you a small amount of tokens or a free play), I'm not sure if you've noticed that meter lighting up at all or figured out what makes it light up, but I was just deducing from the pamphlet illustrations that it seems your chances of being able to stop the reels for a bonus combination unlocks when the meter's full and that double-digit indicator above the reels displays '77'.

Also, I'm a bit jealous 'cause your minor win combinations look to be identical to mine, but you get 2 more tokens for the watermelons, and 1 more token for the bells than my machine gives.

Aristocrat, you've got some 'splainin' to do!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for your answer, I've got an extra Snowky for sale but Im in the NL I do not have the odd change key for these machines so Im not sure where they are set to right now. I'll might do the trick of replacing it with a switch.