I am just getting started on this idea, but am trying to design a pachinko cabinet where I can mount my 3 pachinkos on a square kitchen cabinet // night stand on 3 of the 4 sides, using the inner space of the cabinet to house a central ball return. I am definitely no engineer and have limited power tool experience, but was thinking that a central trough as 3 slanted ramps low down in the cabinet feeding into the ball return machine hopper would prevent spilling of pachinko balls.

My hardware I am considering is an average square kitchen cabinet bought from a second hand store like habitat for humanity to save money // support a good cause. the square cabinet idea is from me trying to save room in my limited game room area within my family basement.

===Cabinet details
-Would hinging the 3 machines to each other be viable if opening the cabinet is needed for service?
-would adding a door to the back of the cabinet to access the machines seem feasible?
-how would one consider adding wheels to the cabinet for portability?

===Returning balls after games completed back to cabinet ideas:
2 of my three machines have a second lower ball winning tray emptying lever and after watching the ball counter machine video that uses a machine's system to return balls into the cabinet, my thought was to consider a funnel + flexible threaded 1 inch hose to return the balls into the main hopper inside the cabinet --- would something like this work?

My third machine is a 1970's model and my alternative idea was to flare out a small ramp feeding back into the cabinet's main return hopper under each jackpot emptying tray to reduce spilling of balls --- would this be more feasible versus a funnel + plastic flexible tube?

Last, my thought is for the return machine, how would I create a 3-way feeding hopper with the ability to feed all 3 machines at a relatively even rate? would cutting 3 holes in a funnel to attach plastic 1-inch tubing be reasonable? otherwise, would having 2 male-male end pipe adapters glued together with plastic 1-inch tubing to feed all 3 machines be doable? lastly, would having a 3-day wooden ramp fed from a bigger wooden funnel be an easier idea? I am trying to figure out this long-term project as a hobby to figure out how to merge all 3 machines together on a portable table versus nailing them to a wall in a dark, sometimes damp basement, where they can face wood rotting and rust