Thread: Neo Magic Pulsar for Sale/Trade w some cosmetic damage

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Neo Magic Pulsar for Sale/Trade w some cosmetic damage

See my thread at http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pachislo-technical-support-tickets/47151-neo-magic-pulsar-how-remove-lcd-screen.html to see what happened with this machine. Basically UPS dropped the ball... and apparently the machine.

Long story short, I got it working! It works perfectly now, however there are still some cosmetic issues:

Wood cover is still 'off' a bit - It should just be as simple as removing the bent nails and using new ones to secure it back in place.

Volume control box only attached by one screw - this is located behind the marquee. During shipping one of the plastic holes that the screws go in broke off. should be able to glue it back into place and replace the screw.

one Bet light out - one the left above the Max Bet button are three lights, one for each credit. The middle one appears to be out. unsure about fixing this, I did not remove the electronic board in front of it to get to the bulbs.

No front key - Currently it is set up so that it can be opened by sticking a flathead screwdriver in the lock and turning it to open it. should be able to get the lock fixed/replaced at any locksmith

Slight Rust - Currently in the coin collection area along the bottom there is some rust. unsure of how to remove the rust, but speakers in that area work fine.

I'm looking to preferably trade for a modern pachinko or pachislo machine. Since it does need a little work I am certainly open to a trade+cash if it is something worth more.

For obvious reasons I would prefer not to ship. I'm located near Baltimore Maryland.

Here is a wish list of machines I am looking for, certainly open to other suggestions as well.:

Pachinko:

Matrix
    AvP
    Star Wars
    Indiana Jones
    Freddy vs Jason
    Haunted Mansion

Pachislo:

Beast Sapp
    Dragon Dice
    Spin Luck
    Harley Davidson
    Lord of the Rings
    Alien
    Aliens
    Castlevania
    Terminator

(Yeah I know I have some higher end ones on there, but I can always hope!)

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Harleyguy