Thread: Trying to find the correct title of a Pachislo I played 4 years ago.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Trying to find the correct title of a Pachislo I played 4 years ago.

I have no idea what the machine is actually called, but I remember something on the side of the machine or the television screen above the reels called "The Bomb Prince" or maybe "The Adventures of the Bomb Prince." The machine was about some little fat white, clumsy prince with a green colored black eye, gold scepter, and gold crown accompanied by an old man, and the story having something to do about him being chased and fighting a witch flying on a broomstick.

From what I remember, the machine was quite fun to play, but I have always wanted to get more information on this machine and its correct title.

Also, does anyone know what anime or cartoon series this set of characters may have come from???

I grew up watching almost no manga nor anime (I guess seeing Akira and watching pokemon with my nieces // nephews a couple of times counts), which was not available as a kid traveling throughout the world with a military parent, I lived in the middle of nowhere for a long time after my dad retired, and we did not subscribe to any Japanese manga // scifi channels for cable.
    1 Nishijin B Battle of the Monkey & Crab Pachinko, 1 Sankyo 1987 Flying Carpet Pachinko complete with speaker disabling plug, & 1 Taiyo 2007 King Kong Pachi w/ Guile Brand "SONIC BOOM!!!!!" eardrum rupturing system

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Trying to find the correct title of a Pachislo I played 4 years ago.

Do you have any pictures of the machine or remember who the manufacturer was?
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Trying to find the correct title of a Pachislo I played 4 years ago.

Kaidō-Ō (怪胴王)
    website

The characters are not from manga or anime.

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachi_sloter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no pictures --- the machine was at a school party, rented from an entertainment and catering company. if i had a camera and knew how to use a digital camera at the time, i would have taken a picture, but hindsight is 20/20

the characters are almost identical to what I saw in the machine, but this is likely a 2009 or earlier model since the party took place september 2009. i gather it is some sorta cartoon series and i have absolutely no idea what the website says (i cannot read japanese), but would love to know what they exactly are
    Last edited by Cheverisi; 10-07-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: found the machine on the website given!
    1 Nishijin B Battle of the Monkey & Crab Pachinko, 1 Sankyo 1987 Flying Carpet Pachinko complete with speaker disabling plug, & 1 Taiyo 2007 King Kong Pachi w/ Guile Brand "SONIC BOOM!!!!!" eardrum rupturing system

Thanks
    Thanks Received

come to think of it... those were the exact cartoon characters that I remember seeing. what in the world is this machine // cartoon series? are there any english translations available about this or of the show?