Thread: Looking for Ball Launcher motor for 2007 Taiyo King Kong Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Looking for Ball Launcher motor for 2007 Taiyo King Kong Pachinko

I am trying to find a replacement ball launching motor for my 2007 Taiyo King Kong Pachinko or a possible method to convert my machine into a manual launcher. I have no idea what these motors run, but know they are hard to find from what I have heard, and would like to see what estimates are available on a motor shipped in the United States. If anybody has information for a replacement motor or a manual conversion kit for sale, please email me and also post here!
    Last edited by hanabi; 09-29-2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: email removed as per Site Rules - Much safer to use PM (our Private Messaging System) to exchange personal details :)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for Ball Launcher motor for 2007 Taiyo King Kong Pachinko

I found some additional information --- my frame is a 2007 Laluz frame for the ball launching motor. I did not realize different frames use different motors and just found this out today.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

here is a link to the Game List (thanks to member daverob) for the Taiyo Elec 'Laluz' frame:

Taiyo Elec 'Laluz' Frame Gamelist

Just in case it helps, if anyone has a parts machine that may be listed
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

in worst case, you can try this company in Japan. ?????????????????? Ocean Enterprise Corporation

email info@oceanenterprise.jp - ask for Vince. He has a good handle on English and has dealt with overseas orders before. It's not cheap, but he found at least one impossible to find part for me before.
    Woof!

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think the first step may be that I accidentally tore out the motor enabling fuses on the rear dongle, requiring a replacement credit system emulator dongle (I made an offer on this on ebay... please accept my offer, mr. parts dealer!). Second, I also sent an email directly to Taiyo's customer service department, who I hope has an English-speaking rep, that may be able to sell me a replacement motor. The motor I have looks perfectly fine inside, the soldering is in good shape, and the pins + wire connectors are in decent condition. Maybe the accidental rip was the source of this problem.

If this deal on ebay does not go through, does anyone have a link to DaveRob's pachinko part store website for an emulator?
    1 Nishijin B Battle of the Monkey & Crab Pachinko, 1 Sankyo 1987 Flying Carpet Pachinko complete with speaker disabling plug, & 1 Taiyo 2007 King Kong Pachi w/ Guile Brand "SONIC BOOM!!!!!" eardrum rupturing system

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Cheverisi View Post
    If this deal on ebay does not go through, does anyone have a link to DaveRob's pachinko part store website for an emulator?
    you can reach daverob's website via the frame link I gave in my last post above

Or you could send him a message here via PM

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

9. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi