Thread: House Cleaning... EVANGELION pachinko/slo + early modern pachinkos - 2 wks only?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default House Cleaning... EVANGELION pachinko/slo + early modern pachinkos - 2 wks only?

OK - I need to clean out my extras to make room for some "unwelcome" vistors. I've been pondering selling these... and the need to simplify has made it a clear decision - sell them... NOW.

The people on Pachitalk have been sooooo nice and... uh... tolerant... toward me in the last year, I will offer them to ANY pachitalk member for about half of what I paid for them - which is usually at least 75% of what they're worth.

I'd, of course, prefer California buyers for local pickup or meet-close-to-local pickup, but I can ship anywhere... You pay, of course, for your shipping choice. Good friends from OZ and UK... I can try and work with you if you really want one of these.

Why am I bending over so far backwards? Because if I don't clear these out soon, I'll probably just donate them to this or that Starvation Army... And then they will likely be trashed due to their naughty and gambley nature. And that is a heinous sin...

Enough blather... here's the list. I'll get pics up of actual machines if needed... I've linked to movies where possible, so you can at least identify them. These aren't my movies (except for one)... just ones available.

All machines have been repaired and are 100% operable. Pachinkos include no spheres. One Pachislo has tokens. Pachinko's have playfield and brass pin cleaning - done with tools, not sooper-dooper anal-retentive and perfect, but nicer than your drawers after a night at Taco Bell.

PLEASE ask about anything - I'll answer as best as I can. PM or on this thread - I have nothing to hide.

Bisty EVA 4 Pachislo w/1000 tokens $120 (Gambling, nerd style: Evangelion pachislo - YouTube)
    Bisty CR EVA 5 Pachinko - Silver frame - $140 (Evangelion 5 eva five pachinko battle reach during fever (losing) - YouTube)
    Fuji CR Kappa 64 - purple frame - $100 (CR Kappa 64 Pachinko Game - YouTube)
    Nishijin Betting 10000R - $80 (actually... my video... Nishijin)
    Sankyo vintage - 1974??Can't remember right now... $40 or free with any other local pickup of another one of these. Very clean, needs little tweaking. Mounted on larger stable stand.
    Woof!

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: House Cleaning... EVANGELION pachinko/slo + early modern pachinkos - 2 wks o

You have some nice machines there Chumsize,if I didn't live so far away and (almost literally) have machine coming out of my...ears,I would help lighten your load

best of luck on your sale!
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to alphaminor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: House Cleaning... EVANGELION pachinko/slo + early modern pachinkos - 2 wks o

Hey Chumsize, I am a little interested in your Eva 5 and/or the Kappa. Gotta do a little research.
    Good thing we are local.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What would be the estimated shipping cost for the Eva 4 pachislo to Chicago? If its do able I'd take it!
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PachiPachi View Post
    What would be the estimated shipping cost for the Eva 4 pachislo to Chicago? If its do able I'd take it!
    OK... I would guess that Fedex ground is going to be in the neighborhood of $100-120... Not sure about UPS. I don't have a pachislo-sized box... so figure a few bucks for for packing. I could take it to a UPS Store or Fedex/Kinkos and then have them charge you direct for boxing & shipping.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok sounds good. I know its a hassle to ship these things. I am afraid of fed ex charging a mint to package/ship it. I was hoping it was going to be somewhere like 5 brothers or Akimino where shipping is ~$85 ~$95. I understand that you are not equipped like them though. If no one picks it up and its getting close to time to get rid of it let me know. Well see what we can work out.
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll take EVERYTHING!!

wait a minute...no...I can't...I don't even live in the same country...scratch that.

Once you sell 'em, don't leave here... I'd miss your dirty style.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I won't be going anywhere. On the contrary... these need to go, in part, so I can make room for other stuff.

Hmm... you'd take everything, though? I wonder how much a small container to Oz would cost? I'll google it... Market rate for a 20 ft container from Oakland, CA to Fremantle, Australia loaded with consumer electronics... about $2700-$3000.

Yikes!
    Woof!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PMed you Chumsize.
    Da' Horse!

13. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Coolness! Just stubbed my toe on that machine two days ago... it was asking for it...
    Woof!

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsize View Post
    I won't be going anywhere. On the contrary... these need to go, in part, so I can make room for other stuff.

Hmm... you'd take everything, though? I wonder how much a small container to Oz would cost? I'll google it... Market rate for a 20 ft container from Oakland, CA to Fremantle, Australia loaded with consumer electronics... about $2700-$3000.

Yikes!
    Ha! If only it were that easy.

I've done 2 in the last two years, and with Goods & Service Tax, import duties, insurance and freight organised from Australia, out of Cali, originating in Chicago, shipped there from Illinois...

AUS$9500 per container... + change.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

17. The following user says "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well... two are gone - the Eva 5 Pachinko and the Sanyo vintage - to a good home... a nice Pachitalker, of course!

still remaining...

Bisty EVA 4 Pachislo w/1000 tokens, volume control $120 (paid $299+$30 in tokens)
    Fuji CR Kappa 64 - lcd video - zesty onsen scenes - $100
    Nishijin Betting 10000R - looks like early lcd, but works perfectly - $80
    Woof!

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, it was a deal! Thanks Chumsize!
    Da' Horse!

21. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i really like the Bisty EVA 4 Pachislo. please if you are going to donate i would gladly give it a good home. i am located in the Los Angeles area in California. I will be going up north in May 2014. honestly i want to take them all. my arcade machine needs friends
    Last edited by alby13; 11-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just let me know when you're coming up. I sold enough to forestall any giveaways. It might still be here... or at least some of them.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsize View Post
    Just let me know when you're coming up. I sold enough to forestall any giveaways. It might still be here... or at least some of them.
    thanks, i'll let you know.
    -alby13 - 1971 Nishijin Model A - AOI UMI Osaka

IF YOU WANT MERIT BUY THE NISHIJINS MERIT