I just bought a ARUZE (2000 model) XXXX Z machine, it worked fine for one day, and now the center reel wont start to spin on its own, if you spin it by hand it will eventually work untill the next round. I have checked the plugs, interface PCB, and wires (with a FLUKE DVOM) all the way to the main computer, all are good. I have switched the motor and it is good. I have tried moving the center plug to another position and the problem is from the center wheel wire harness to whatever reel is connected to it, so it is not the motor, interface PCB, or the wiring harness up to the main computer. I have also checked all the wiring from the power supply, again all good. The led lights on the main board all light when the reels are spinning, but the led for the center reel is off when the reel is not spinning and the other two reel leds are lit. The led lights for the stop buttons indicate the buttons are working ok.

I have run out of ideas, other than the main board has failed and my machine is toast.

Any ideas will be appreciated.