Thread: Kudos for Five Brothers Trading Company

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Kudos for Five Brothers Trading Company

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Five Guys for their excellent service. A few months ago I was looking for a new Pachislo machine and saw some of their stuff on eBay. I noticed they were only about an hour away so I figured I would contact them about buying directly since I could save $85 on shipping.

After talking with John, we agreed that I could come visit the following week and see the machine (Devil May Cry) before buying it. He also said he would set up a few extra machines he might think I'd like.

Well I packed the car with my son and his friend, and a good friend of mine (she is seriously into anime, so she wanted to check out some of the themed stuff)

We got there and John greeted us at the door. When we walked in I was shocked to see how much product they actually had! Well, needless to say the boys were in paradise. They wanted to see and play everything. John was very patient and helpful, and powered up any machine the boys wanted to check out. All together we were there for probably two hours, and John was amazingly helpful in showing us anything we wanted, and also giving me some technical advice and recommendations on machines, etc.

Eventually we settled on a CR Rave Pachinko machine because the kids LOVED the colors, music, and all the craziness this machine does. (It was between that, a Godzilla, and a Bruce Lee pachinko. I would have loved to get them all, but my wife would have killed me) John was very helpful in boxing it up, and helping me carry it out and put it in my car. He even gave me a discount that they were planning to put out that coming weekend.

I've already got an order in for his next shipment coming in, and my friend is saving up so I can pick hers up too! Cannot wait to do business with them again. Overall I would say John went above and beyond with his assistance, and I cannot recommend him enough. Overall I would say John went above and beyond with his assistance, and I cannot recommend him enough.

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Harleyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kudos for Five Brothers Trading Company

5btc has been good to me also but with the new shipping and insurance pricing I have not really gotten anything yet...
    I have the RAVE also but I was a fan of the anime for a very long time. (I have the godzilla too btw...) It DOES have a LOT of lights, action, etc. and that will
    make the kids love it... Though at 22 I would have trade up or sale a couple to make room..
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

4. The following user says "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kudos for Five Brothers Trading Company

John is a great seller. Good to hear he is a great host in person. I have nothing but good things to say about my purchases within the last two months.
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

6. The following user says "Thanks" to PachiPachi