Thread: need 30mm tokens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default need 30mm tokens

I need around 500-1000 of the 30mm pachislo tokens, but need someone with some to help me out on details.
    I have 100's of 1000's tokens and "slugs" and was rooting around in them, most are the common token sizes I have many 30mm tokens but they are not pachislo, they are from like car washes they are thicker than a 25mm pachislo token, so for the 30mm savvy are the ones made for pachislo about the same thickness as the 25mm pach tokens?

where can I buy 500-1000 30mm pach tokens ebay has 500 but 40plus cents each is a bit high,
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: need 30mm tokens

yes they are the same thickness

if the other ones work in your hopper, you could try filing the token slot so they would go in
    Attached Images Attached Images
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: need 30mm tokens

thanks...cool...same thickness...now I just need to find the best value on the pachislo 30mm tokens and I will be in business,

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have never seen any of the pachislo's that use the 30mm tokens. I have always wondered...WHY? A common size seems like a good idea, so why 2 sizes? Since one is way less common, I wonder if it is like the VHS / BETA thing. If so...are the 3omm token machines an older series that were made before a standard size was established?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the 30mm token slots are used at the armed services base in Japan
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not to Spill All the Beans but due to a recent Airline Flight. First Visit with a Long Term Cyber Friend and His Family who is now a Close Friend and Family and a Road Trip back to Florida I have a FEW of these here.

About 10,000 + of them both in Gold and Silver.
    100_3345sm.jpg 100_3346sm.jpg 100_3347sm.jpg

So much for Socks (the first Pic) in the NY Times Newspaper. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/24/ga...anted=all&_r=0 Eddie and Rita are in it too. (At least Rita had "Socks" Also.

Have not figured out the weight per numbers yet. 500, 1000. In a USPS Medium Flat Rate box Shipping would be around $14.00 to $20.00 pending on adding insurance wanted above the $50.00 a medium flat rate box provides. I would ship up to 50 pounds of Tokens. Token numbers to be determined after I weigh lots of 500 and 1000. The Tokens pictured both silver and gold would be run through my Tumbler using walnut shells before they were shipped to make them Arby ized Shiny. Greg Taught me Well.

Cost per Token? Not $0.40 each. How does $0.10 each sound? Both Silver and Gold. All please understand that this is for the Lower 48 US States. Will look into Alaska, Hawaii and International shipping down the road. Only through PachiTalk for now. Due to this purchase AutoSlot is once again on hold till Funds are replenished.

AutoSlot is not a Dead Issue. Lots on the Plate right now. Time to build supplies of devices back up and Cost for the 1200 PC Board purchase / finalizing the new AS-06 super Board
    R and D for the new machines prior to purchase production. This Board will provide the "Credit Add Only" AutoSlot that everyone has been asking for.

Want to know where this all came about from? Research Harley Davidson S/N 216 and Spin Luck S/N 3181. I have 2 of each of them in the house now. The first Spin Luck I made a trip from Florida up to North Main to obtain. Not so far on the second trip but got to fly into my home State of NY and a short drive south to pick these up.

pachiwall. Did not mean to "Steal" your Thread here.
    If you are interested in the Tokens Please drop me an E Mail at my AutoSlot Address Pachijunkie@bellsouth.net.

​Mods Please, once again allow this E Mail listing in my post. It can be found on my AutoSlot Website and link to it below which is currently another issue. Have to find a new connection to it to update the Web Site. I am currently locked out of it to update any progress info. If anyone out there knows of a link to use to update a "Doteasy" Web Site Hosting using Windows 7 64 Bit Please let me know Via PM or E mail.

Been away for awhile
    but doing my best to get back into the Pachi Game...

My other Stress?? The old Seahawk Hell Of a Copter I work on. SH60B Cockpit.jpg And the NEW. . . MH-60_Common_Cockpit_Night-1024x682.jpg

I call it an X Box 360 on Steroids with a Broken Foot. 4 out of 10 times I change a "Black Box" I have to also do a Software Up Load.

Your Tax Dollars at play. Taking a Swim in Lake Tahoe. 33 Million a Copy. Both sets of Pilots lost their "Wings". Full "PAX" and equipment on board returning from an Airshow from up north (Washington State) to San Diego. Flew off route to this lake to do an "Auto" decent Hover while taking pictures of each other. High altitude, thin air caused the rotor blades to loose what they call ground effect. (Fell out of the sky). Auto Pilot kicked off and the Thankfully recovered manually to save the crews and Aircraft. $$$ damage done to the Aircraft.
    Last edited by new in town; 09-05-2013 at 04:37 AM.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do a lot in my hobbies one is old vending/arcade machines so i have to deal with various tokens and or coins but i go which is most easy and cheapest..

A US quarter is 24.26 mm and they do not want tokens the same size so In the us the so called token standard is the 25mm which happens to also be the common pachislo size token,

25mm includes places like chuck cheese and dave and busters, then in the 80's about 1/2 the game rooms used a 23mm token, some had odd shaped edges. there were other sizes like car wash and other junk but not too much for games.

The machine I am messing with doesn't like 25mm it even spits out the ewer US dollars at 26,5mm

I admit I didn't know that some pashislo used a 30mm token until a couple nights ago surfing google for info,
    the US 1/2 dollar is 31mm but looking through my tokens I found a few 30mm and they work,

I would have thought that if US GI's used 30mm tokens in Japan it was to give a feel of the us 1/2 dollar but still keep the machine from accepting the 1/2 dollar.

irony is a weird thing, NEW IN TOWN I live in orlando and each weekend we hit Jacksonville where I was born, to see my 89 yo dad in Brooks with his heart failing,
    So I could pick tokens up from you if that would work out, lets me see how my funds are but at 10 cents I know I want 500 in each color, perhaps 1000 each color.
    We will be there this sat if that's not too soon for you.

Many thanks!
    Cheers,
    Paul Vaine facebook
    Last edited by hanabi; 09-05-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: contact details have been passed on to Brian for you :)

11. The following user says "Thanks" to The13bats