Thread: Spin luck questions...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Spin luck questions...

Hello everyone, This is my first post, but i'd like to give some background...my name is Tom iam from chicago,il. I recently picked up #948 Spin Luck Pachislo slot machine... They are quite new to me as i am use to Video Poker machines and Megatouch games...I've been playing it all afternoon and had one question that i can't find the answer to. Maybe you experts can chime in...I can get a bunch of Spins saved up...and when i use them, the score gets added to your "Target points", but when i am reading the gaming manual or tip manual, it says when you hit a spin, that amount on top is credited to you which i find is never the case...How do you get those credits added to yours...What i am i missing...Can someone explain?

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spin luck questions...

sorry i cant really answer your question but i wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On Spin Luck, when you hit the spin button the top wheel spins and whatever it lands on, those points show up as "target points". You must then earn those target points. You do not automatically get those points added to your credits.

So, now that you have target points, you push the bet button and spin lever and the reels spin. The machine will tell you which reel to stop first, second and last. Anytime it tells you "red 7" or "black 7", that is what you have to stop the first reel on. (Always the first reel when the machine says "red 7" or "black 7".) Stopping the reels in the order the machine tells you is the only way to get your target points added to your credits. If you don't stop the reels in the order it told you or don't stop the first reel on the red or black 7, (whatever the machine asked for), then you don't get any points. The machine subtracts 7 points off your target points for each spin you take. So, either earn 7 points or lose 7 points, depending if you stopped the reels correctly. You continue spinning and stopping the reels in the order the machine tells you till all the target points are gone.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now on the game guide it says after 30 games you automatically get those points?? I've done what you said and I've had 0 target points and the points I earned was 37 but the machine never credited me any..then it ends that round.. What's that about?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My understanding, in the play guide, is if you do/get all 30 spins in the Big Bonus Game you automatically get a Spin Luck. A Spin Luck is spinning the upper reel. You get no points for doing all 30 spins. (That's the way I read).

During a Spin Luck Game, The points you win are added to your credit meter as you win them. Not a "lump sum" at the end. The "37" was your total awarded during the whole Spin Luck Game. During the Spin Luck Game any points earned once the credit meter reaches 50, they are paid in tokens.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo