Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pachinko Virgin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Polara Pat View Post
    Hey yah, we're practically neighbors...sort of.

Sorry to hear about your flood, I hope your machines weren't damaged in any way. We've been having some nasty storms ripping through the Kootenays tis Summer. I thought the roof of my house was coming off last week with all the wind.
    Once I move to Penticton I'll have lots of machines as well as parts for sale to anyone interested in Pachinko or Pachislo, other than the ones of my own I'll be setting up. It's too bad Pachinko or Pachislo isn't as popular in Canada as it is in the U.S. It's nice to see another Canadian, which won't be too far away from me once I get moved, interested in Pachinko. I've also been working on several cabinet designs and a couple of ball lifters, only on paper for now as I don't have workshop space at the present time.

There was a bit of water in my storage locker and fortunately whenever I set anything on a concrete floor I always lay down strips of 1x4 or 2x4 first so luckily no damage. The lockers around me weren't so lucky though, most had cardboard boxes right on the floor ... Just like sponges.

Your machine is looking very nice and you should be happy and proud with your first effort.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to whitedawg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
    Once I move to Penticton I'll have lots of machines as well as parts for sale to anyone interested in Pachinko or Pachislo, other than the ones of my own I'll be setting up. It's too bad Pachinko or Pachislo isn't as popular in Canada as it is in the U.S. It's nice to see another Canadian, which won't be too far away from me once I get moved, interested in Pachinko. I've also been working on several cabinet designs and a couple of ball lifters, only on paper for now as I don't have workshop space at the present time.

There was a bit of water in my storage locker and fortunately whenever I set anything on a concrete floor I always lay down strips of 1x4 or 2x4 first so luckily no damage. The lockers around me weren't so lucky though, most had cardboard boxes right on the floor ... Just like sponges.

Your machine is looking very nice and you should be happy and proud with your first effort.
    I might be up for another project machine when you get settled in Penticton. My Kyoraku looks lonely in my shop. I won't get too fancy with cabinets yet but it should probably be addressed at some point. The ball lifter also sounds interesting.

Hey, good to hear that there was no water damage in your storage locker. Using some kind of dunnage under your electronics was a smart idea. I'm always partial to using pallets to keep things off the ground and they are usually free so that's a bonus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4