Thread: Absurd insurance charges !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Absurd insurance charges !

Today I went online to see what a few of the pachinko vendors had to offer and was happy to find an Ultra Seven 2 Pachinko. The vendor is new to me so I quickly registered all my information to get on their mailing list and also started filling out an order for the machine. To my surprise I then found out that they charge 20% of the purchase price of the order for the insurance rate. On my order that calculates to over $50.00 to ship the machine. Otherwise they ship with no insurance and no interest on condition of machine if and when I receive it!
    So they sent a note to my email address welcoming me to their site and mailing list that I quickly responded to. I stated that they could remove my name from their mailing list because it would be a cold day in ( you know) before they ever saw me place an order and pay those charges!
    So tell me were the rest of you aware that these kind of charges were being applied to some members orders for insurance coverage? I must be out of the loop because I had no idea that those kind of charges were going on.
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to FREKKEN TEKKEN