Thread: Pachinko and Pachislo manuals and information hopefully fingers crossed ???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko and Pachislo manuals and information hopefully fingers crossed ???

Hi Pachitalk Members,
    I have been looking for service manuals for pachinko and Pachislo in particular I am looking for a service guide for my new matrix pachinko Daiichi.

I have been searching for hours on various Japanese websites and have found something very interesting service board manuals ? web links for quite a few machines potentally this could be an alladins cave of information website called *式š社ƒ—ƒ* - ‚ƒƒ*‚ƒ‚ƒ‘‘ƒ‘ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‘ƒ‚ƒ* Ÿ –‹™ 製€* 販売 google translate link as follows.

Google Translate

I have requested to become a member or shop owner to gain access to there server of information currently awaiting log in and password once I have recieved I will post this information ...but someone will need to download all links and transfer to Pachitalk if successful

Fingers crossed
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 08-17-2013 at 06:01 AM.
    Pachislo:Fist of the North Star(restored)with side art Sammy,Fire Drift Sammy Pachinko: Hanabi Air Vision,Indiana Jones,Captain Harlock,Star Wars,GT Time,Magic Lamp,Marylin Monroe, Powerful Zero,Onmyoji,LooneyTunes,Evangelion1,2 & 3 , X files, Matrix

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko and Pachislo manuals and information hopefully fingers crossed ???

I already have a load of manuals. None for the Matrix though Various Frame and cel Manuals
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Pachinko and Pachislo manuals and information hopefully fingers crossed ???

Hi Dr Clam
    Looks like Christmas has come early this year I would like to buy these manuals please from you.

大一商会/Daiichi. Similar frame to matrix

CR中森明菜・歌姫伝説NL/CR Nakamori Akina-diva legend NL

Sankyo similar v spark frame as x files

Maintenance manual
    CRフィーバー創聖のアクエリオン 転翅篇 α/CR Fever Genesis of Aquarion rolling α

Full cel Manual
    CRパトラッシュ3 RED R/CR Patrush3 Red R

let me know how much price and delivery ok buddy !! : ) I have sent you a pm
    luckly The Matrix came with a key that fits most of my frames what a result !!!
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 08-17-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Pachislo:Fist of the North Star(restored)with side art Sammy,Fire Drift Sammy Pachinko: Hanabi Air Vision,Indiana Jones,Captain Harlock,Star Wars,GT Time,Magic Lamp,Marylin Monroe, Powerful Zero,Onmyoji,LooneyTunes,Evangelion1,2 & 3 , X files, Matrix

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko and Pachislo manuals and information hopefully fingers crossed ???

hit me up if you get in!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachitalk ,
    Please find attached below log in details when for web site below under the maintenance manuals section must be Japanese web page ok not google translate for it to work correctly. I hope that some information may be useful

*式会社プ* - ゲー*センター向けパチンコ・パチス*機 開発 製* 販売

Username pro2012
    Password. 862419

8. The following user says "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks RyanTiger99, I tried, but the username and password did not work for me.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi pachitalk ,
    Upon further inspection of this website looks like these manuals only give dip switch settings for various pachinko and pachislo for there arcade coin slot attachment machine which can be used In parlours

Password log in details in thread above for general interest

*式会社プ* - メンテナンス - 盤面取扱説明書

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you use there request page they will provide you with log in details

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually I am logged in at the moment I will log off try again ok

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I need a manual for Mizuho dragon chance by any chance do you have one I can buy?
    Last edited by hanabi; 09-07-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: email removed as per Site Rules - safer to use our Private Messaging system to exchange personal details :)

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Manuals are rare and hard to come by, especially for a 10 year old machine, and all written in Japanese. If you are having a specific problem with your machine, Ask for some help in one of the trouble shooting thread

We're a nice bunch here. Well most of us anyway. And 95% of us don't bite. (The other 5% know who they are )

Oh and

Welcome Aboard
    from me and the girls

Last edited by Drunkenclam; 09-07-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

New to the Pachinko thing - I wanted a pinball machine and guess what the wife wanted. All said and done though I like the machine only wish I could find info on it.
    It's made by Sammy and looks like the name is Gao Gao Kids. It looks similar to a Sankyo Fever Queen Stellar 2000 in mechanics and electronics from what I can see
    in pictures I found. Any manuals for operating or repairs would be greatly appreciated. Only paid 50.00 dollars for it and it seems that most stuff works - had to order
    some balls for it - not enough with it to allow it to function properly. Thanks Again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhawk456 View Post
    New to the Pachinko thing - I wanted a pinball machine and guess what the wife wanted. All said and done though I like the machine only wish I could find info on it.
    It's made by Sammy and looks like the name is Gao Gao Kids. It looks similar to a Sankyo Fever Queen Stellar 2000 in mechanics and electronics from what I can see
    in pictures I found. Any manuals for operating or repairs would be greatly appreciated. Only paid 50.00 dollars for it and it seems that most stuff works - had to order
    some balls for it - not enough with it to allow it to function properly. Thanks Again
    start a new thread and post a few pictures..

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead