Thread: Any Translators wanna take on a big project? Japanese Android Pachinko Sim

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Any Translators wanna take on a big project? (Japanese Android Pachinko Sim)

The google play store has a fantastic Moe-Pachinko game by NHN Japan. From what I have played it is a very realistic simulation of a modern pachinko, complete with reaches, super reaches, fevers and a battle counter.

Problem is the game is entirely in japanese. Some things you can guess at. Some things need translation.

If we have any translators who are game, could you translate the game and post all the translated screens to the pachitalk research center?

The game can be found on your google play store by searching "pachinko" or at the following link:

Moe-Pachinko - Android Apps on Google Play

For anyone who hasn't played it, it is fun. Of course not as good as having a real modern in your house, but when you're on the road and you have the need for a quick pachi fix, this will do nicely

Some game pix for ya:
    moepachinko1.jpgmoepachinko2.jpgmoepachinko3.jpgmoepachinko4.jpg
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2
    ----------> ----------> ....And so it goes...

2. The following user says "Thanks" to p.opus

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Any Translators wanna take on a big project? (Japanese Android Pachinko Sim)

I know NHN but didn't know they had anything to do with Pachinko.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Any Translators wanna take on a big project? (Japanese Android Pachinko Sim)

I downloaded the app, here's my youtube video of the game

MOE Pachinko google play app - YouTube
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

5. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've had this one for some time now. It's a great time killer when waiting at Dr's office or DMV. Fun to play when I get frustrated with Angry Birds. Pretty large app at 21MB
    スカイダンス

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if has different reaches and a chance button, my Acer A200 10.1 inch tablet is 16GB so 21 meg is a drop in the bucket

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR Magical Piramid is another fun one. A little more basic
    スカイダンス

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Some of the reaches are really funny. Especially the one where the girl chases the other girls with a huge sledgehammer.
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks, downloading it now

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CR Magical Pyramid looks kind of cool. It's based on a Hanemono "V Zone" type machine where you have to open the pyramid wings then make the ball in the V pocket to start a fever.

Kind of cool

There's a vintage one too but it costs .99 I bought it. They physic are pretty good.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Android only?

Can't find it for iPhone 4?
    There is always another machine around the corner...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, these are Android only. But from what I understand, I-Phone has even more variety. See this thread in Pachitalk.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...-ipad-app.html

I am really impressed with the Moe-Pachinko App. I have played it quite a bit and it does have all the elements of a modern that I have experienced. Reaches, Kukuhen Bonus, Chance button. etc.

The only down side is that you can set the plunger intensity and then just sit back and watch. I mean modern pachinko isn't that interactive as it is, but at least you are apply constant pressure on the knob and making minor adjustments. This isn't required on the app. simply set the plunger strength and watch. There is a stop button on the knob that you can tap to simulate the stop button on moderns. Thus if you wish, you can conserve your balls by only shooting when you have less than 4 spins banked.

I downloaded it before I got my first modern and immediately uninstalled it because I couldn't read Japanese and couldn't capture the nuances of the game play. After having my Star Wars machine and understanding the basic game play elements involved in modern machines, I can appreciate the app much more.

It really is like having a modern in your pocket. Very good simulation. If I didn't know better I would think it's based on an actual machine and is probably a promotional program for an actual parlor machine. The detail in the animations during the reaches are just too good. Someone put a hell of a lot of work into the app for it to be free.