Thread: DGI - Wild Wolf Purchase

Jazzy Jay

Default DGI - Wild Wolf Purchase

I just received a Wild Wolf from DGI ($123.51 + S&H). It arrived packaged well, with heavy foam inserts and an extra thick box. The package looked like it had been bounced around a bit but nothing excessive considering the trip it made (California to Michigan). A nice clean machine, 500 brand new tokens and what appear to be factory keys. Very Nice !
    Its a tough machine to get payouts from though, I'm used to my Type B machine that gives a few more payout while you're playing.
    Anyways, Kudos to DGI, for a job well done !
    Jeff

Utopia1dc

Default Re: DGI - Wild Wolf Purchase

Jazzy-

I own a Wild Wolf and it is a fun game to play and the wide backlit reels are the nicest around (debatable of course). It is a hard machine to get the Big Bonus, but I have had a few big pay outs in the 600 - 700 tokens range. It will howl once in a blue moon.

Jazzy Jay

Yeah. I really like the large reels !!!!! The sound is still a bit loud for my taste (even with the switch on minimum) so I'll probably be installing a few volume controls. So it actually howls eh ?
    I was looking at Gwarzins web site and read where you could speed load the tokens into the machine. That thought never occured to me until I read it there. Dang, it sure speeds up the token loading process ( I was dropping them in one at a time)!
    This is just my second Pachi. The third one is in transit (I won an E-Bay auction from Milt for a Mephisto). That should be here this week. I guess I better get busy and build a few more cabinets !

Utopia1dc

You're going to love Mephisto, but if you think Wild Wolf is loud, you will need a volume control on Mephisto. I am getting used to the loudness of the machines, so I don't bother with the sound mods. Either that or my hearing is getting worse and I can't tell the difference any more? What? What? What did you say?