Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
Probably the Sub Roulette..

Each time a ball goes through the pass through pocket, then one of the 4 leds will light..those are stocked chances of getting the flippers around the main start pocket to open for less than a second, theoretically giving you a better chance to get a ball in the start pocket for a spin..there is usually also 2 symbols somewhere on the play field or on the screen that are usually an X and an O that will flash back and forth and then stop on one of them..if it stops on the right symbol then the flippers will open..if it stops on the other symbol then they won't open..Then if you have anymore stocked it will start again!!

On some pachinkos it will always stop on the winning symbol and on others it rarely does..like on Star Wars!!

It is often referred to as the 'sub roulette' on these forums!!

I hope I explained that ok...Its a feature on most modern pachinkos!!
I was wondering what that was on my Star Wars. You're right about the star wars. it rarely happens so I never noticed it. On my Star Wars there are "two" modes following a fever either a 100CR mode which the tulip below the start opens, and a "red" screen mode where the tulip seems to open and close constantly. This increases the odds of a start as well as the tulip pays 5 balls vs 3.

Unless I am in those two modes, I never notice the start flipper opening so it tells you how tight the star wars is with the sub roulette. I'm trying to figure out what causes the 100CR and red screen. If I am correct. The "red" numbers (1,3,5,9) cause the red mode following the fever, and the "blue" numbers (2,4,6,8) cause the 100CR mode. Or it could be backwards.