Thread: Olympia Hot Rod Queen Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Olympia Hot Rod Queen Pachislo

I recently got an Olympia Hot Rod Queen Pachislo machine at a goodwill store. It turns on and works but does not payout when I win. I know there are tokens inside but when I win it only gives more credits it doesn't drop tokens. Also the lights above the reels don't light up. It also did not include a key so is there a way I can contact the company and get a replacement or open it without a key without damaging it? I would like to resell it so I'm trying to get as much info as possible on it to help me come up with a fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Olympia Hot Rod Queen Pachislo

Welcome to PachiTalk!

If you build up 50 credits it should then pay out any winnings above 50.

Check the back of the machine, there may be a hole that you can use to access the lock mechanism to open the machine. Once open you can remove the lock cylinder and should be able to get a locksmith make a key. There are other ways to get by without a key as well. I know one member mentioned attaching a wire pull to the lock mech and running it out the top of the machine so it just takes a pull to open the front.

Post some pictures if you get a chance. As far as value, depending on condition I would say $75 - $125. Also depending on having an external and internal reset key as well as how many tokens it comes with.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark