Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So I found a Popeye Pachinko Machine for $200 but...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: So I found a Popeye Pachinko Machine for $200 but...

Saw it but its not the cell that we/I want. Looking for the profile of popeye, not the filmstrip version with the creep popeye bicep. Oh I'm so keeping my Donkey Kong. I brought from are move from CA to MN. It was the first machine in our previous business that started the craze in our new neighborhood and prompt us to open up a arcade... So I'm very happy to bring home my near mint Donkey Kong machine home. It's going to look great next to my popeye arcade machine, once we get it upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by jodini View Post
    Hey Rube...there is this one also (which I'm sure you already saw)http://www.akimono.com/test.php?num=Popeye%20Pachinko

For an extra $99.00 it might be worth it.

I'll make you a deal...you ship that Donkey Kong to my house and I'll ship my Tom and Jerry to your house! Deal?

Good luck with your seach. I'll keep looking for a Tom and Jerry for you (sincerely).
    Joe
    WANTED LIST: Tom & Jerry Pachinko (2010). Blood+ Pachislo (2010). Woody Woodpecker Pachinko (2004). Indiana Jones Pachiko or Pachislo (2006). Ghostbusters Pachinko. Popeye Pachiko (2004). Takumi Way Pachinko (2008).

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you asked them if they have any of the one you want?? (I think there's 3 different specs of this one) I know many years ago some venders would post just one pic of a machine they had even if they had a few different specs in stock and then just send out whichever one they had handy..not necessarily the one pictured..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

3. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I always ask, just in case if they have multiples/different cell versions in stock. So far no such luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    Have you asked them if they have any of the one you want?? (I think there's 3 different specs of this one) I know many years ago some venders would post just one pic of a machine they had even if they had a few different specs in stock and then just send out whichever one they had handy..not necessarily the one pictured..
    WANTED LIST: Tom & Jerry Pachinko (2010). Blood+ Pachislo (2010). Woody Woodpecker Pachinko (2004). Indiana Jones Pachiko or Pachislo (2006). Ghostbusters Pachinko. Popeye Pachiko (2004). Takumi Way Pachinko (2008).

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to The Rube

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got a Popeye machine a few weeks ago! Its allot of fun but you are going to get so tired of the Popeye theme lol. The machine still surprises me every time I play. Lots of cool lights.
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

Thanks
    Thanks Received

still... if I could find one for a good price, it will go great with my Popeye collection.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Probably not the one you are looking for...but:
    Sammy Popeye pachinko machine

It's about 2.5 hours away from me!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks. I've seen this ad for some time now but it's missing parts, some bulbs are burnt out, and the ad mention scratches. For $200, its kinda a bum deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jodini View Post
    Probably not the one you are looking for...but:
    Sammy Popeye pachinko machine

It's about 2.5 hours away from me!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If it was cheaper I would probably pull out the cell and put it in a clean Resque Dog pachinko. It's the same frame and I see those go for cheap all the time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

While on vacation and passing thru Tulsa Ok., we stopped at a home recreation store, called Galaxy Home Recreation. They had several Pachinko and Pachislo machines. All machines are for sale for $99, till they are all gone. Talking to an employee, he said they used to sell them on Ebay, for $349, but stopped doing so, due to the machines getting damaged in shipping and about 50% of them got returned, plus the hassle of getting a refund from the shipping company. So they are just selling them all for $99 each, (no balls), to get rid of them and clear out what inventory they have. They will not restock their inventory.

So, getting to the point, I picked up a Popeye machine. They had 4 of them. You may want to contact them and see if you can get them to ship one to you, I asked and they said they would not ship anymore machines but it might be worth a shot. I tested all the Popeye machines and they all looked and worked great. Three of the machines had the large Popeye face, at the top, and one was the small Popeye with the muscle arm. Or, maybe someone, (a member), in the area could help you out.

Here are some pictures of the one I picked up. I got one with the large Popeye face.

001.jpg003.jpg

Here's a link to their ad on Craigslist and some pictures.Pachinko Machine Japanese Pinball

00k0k_ixgk3GED7I0_600x450.jpg
    00V0V_1YVlA5GQAF6_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_dAJ3IihAYp4_600x450.jpg
    00202_7JkilvVpbi8_600x450.jpg
    00A0A_kqIgAo7ho99_600x450.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

12. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice find!! That place looks very cool! I want one of these by me!!

I still have my popeye (the bicep one that the other user does not want) and it's fun, but I am not satisfied until I get my sea story machine. As soon as I get another Pachinko machine, it will be for sale here!
    Last edited by PachiPachi; 08-01-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Anyone live nearby that's willing to pick up and ship out to mn?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I posted my Popeye pachinko machine for sale in the Craigslist section! Don't need to sell it, just seeing how the market is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2