Okay, it's been a good, long while since I last posted on this site, and I feel awful that it has to be about this, but if anyone can help me out, I feel it's you folks here haha.

But I've run across a problem with my CR Martian Successor Nadesico machine (once again), and this time I can't figure it out for the life of me. There are no payout balls coming through (even though the top tray is full), and the frame lights are flashing yellow at the top, something I've never seen before, though I'm used to them flashing red in the same pattern whenever the top tray is empty.

Every once in awhile, there will be a clicking sound coming from the back, and in that instance the frame lights will all come on like it's normal, but then it will automatically go back to flashing the yellow error lights. Like stated earlier, there aren't any payout balls coming out, so I figure this issue must come from something dealing with that area, but I honestly have no idea how to go about it or even pinpoint what the problem is.

I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer, and thanks for taking the time to read c:
-Jon